Arcola Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Arcola Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Arcola Health and Rehabilitation Center

April 24, 2015

By chums

I was just released from the Arcola Nursing Home and Rehab Center. I stayed there for 2 weeks|2 days. I was diagnosed with Acute Myeopathy and pain in my legs with shortness of breath. The physical therapy program there was exemplary. I gave the therepist my goals and she helped me reach them. The environment was comfortable and nurses took their time to assist you. They pushed you to achieve your goals at your own pace and were thouthful and understanding with the care given. I would recommend anyone who has a similar problem or just needs rest in becoming healthy again to try Arcola.

March 28, 2013

By Nilam

My dad is at Arcola and it has really helped him to become a lot stronger and more independent. I would definitely recommend this rehab center.

December 04, 2012

By Ms Hanrahan

My mom has been at Arcola Rehab Center off & on for two years. Every dept. has been wonderful for her. The only complaint my mom would have is she does'nt get the tv channels that she likes.

Services and Amenities of Arcola Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Arcola Health and Rehabilitation Center

Arcola Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Silver Spring, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Arcola Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arcola Health and Rehabilitation Center