Woodholme Gardens

Reviews of Woodholme Gardens

Assisted Living Reviews for Woodholme Gardens

November 29, 2015

By Rikki2

Woodholme Gardens has nice décor. They told me that my mother would go on field trips, but she's never gone on a single field trip. They have terra yoga, play bingo, and have a book club, but if you're in a wheelchair and you couldn't take yourself there, it's pointless. I go there quite often for dinner and sometimes for lunch and ate there twice; some food is cooked but a lot is processed and from a package. They are understaffed and have the caregivers serving the food instead of the food servers, which I thought was not very hygienic because they could have taken someone to the bathroom then went down to the dining room to serve the food. It was understaffed at dinner, and so I asked them what happens if they were serving the food when someone was choking? It was odd. The other issue that I had with them was they have a courtyard in the back, but it wasn't really wheelchair accessible, so if you're like my mom, you couldn't go out there on your own. Then there was only one place, which was in front of the door, that was wheelchair accessible. What would you do if there's a fire and have to exit out the back door in a wheelchair? They need to increase their accessibility for people in wheelchairs and improve on their staffing and the management.

May 31, 2014

Woodholme Gardens is the place I have my wife in. It seems like a really nice and clean place. It seems like they are taking good care of my wife. The staff seems also pretty good to me. I've seen the food, and it was good. My wife has severe dementia, so she is not able to participate in their activities.

Costs for Woodholme Gardens

Photos of Woodholme Gardens

Services and Amenities of Woodholme Gardens

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Psychiatric Care

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: 03AL1122-B

About Woodholme Gardens

Woodholme Gardens provides a full range of exceptional senior living options in Pikesville, MD, designed to accommodate your lifestyle. We make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of residents every single day. We offer Assisted Living, Memory Care, Respite, and Hospice Services.

Life is all about the memories we make, the people we share them with, and the love and feelings we have for the people that matter most to us. At Woodholme Gardens, we strive to provide you with everything you need to help you celebrate and take joy in life.

Woodholme Gardens offers exceptional care, wellness programs and social activities in a family atmosphere to create a community that you'll love to call "home". Our team of dedicated and compassionate associates is there when you need them.

Map of Woodholme Gardens