Citizens Care and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Citizens Care and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Citizens Care and Rehabilitation

April 15, 2018

By Chloe3

The majority of the staff have been friendly, respectful and very good at communicating with family. They have wonderful activities directors and offer many varied activities for the residents. The rooms and common areas although not 'home-like' are always clean.

August 21, 2017

By Elaine

Citizens Care is a very nice, clean place, but I didn't like the staff. They felt the need to give my husband sedatives because he was combative. The staff wasn't always truthful. However, the rooms were very nice.

September 09, 2016

By plushpuppy

HI, as a frequent visitor of a Resident of Citizens Nursing Home in Frederick Md, the Care was outstanding, and each patient is treated with respect and dignity, however there are some persons who there is no pleasing, for example they think that others should be neglected for their loved one to be catered to right away always, with no though of fairness to the staff or other residents. who also needs care and attention constantly. If you couldn't handle your Loved one yourself be grateful that there are those who have this calling or vocation and try with all kindness to do their very best for all our elderly.

January 30, 2015

By Patty39

I did have my father in Citizen Care, and I actually got them cited for such a bad place. The worst part of it was they never answer the call for my father. He would have to use the telephone to call the nurse's office. Or he would call me to call the nurse's office. They were mean to him. The nursing supervisor came on board with this because they were acting on how he got bruised up. They told him it was from the nursing staff pushing him around. I think they were expecting somebody to dump their parent off there and weren't going to check. Like I said, I wrote in to Medicare and told them what happened. They cited the facility. It was clean if you want to say that much. But most of the staff is not very appealing. Because of the fact when you ask something, they will be on the defensive. Not all of them, but most of them.

Services and Amenities of Citizens Care and Rehabilitation

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government City/County
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Citizens Care and Rehabilitation

Citizens Care and Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Frederick, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Citizens Care and Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Citizens Care and Rehabilitation