Citizens Care and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Citizens Care and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Citizens Care and Rehabilitation

January 30, 2015

By Patty39

I did have my father in Citizen Care, and I actually got them cited for such a bad place. The worst part of it was they never answer the call for my father. He would have to use the telephone to call the nurse's office. Or he would call me to call the nurse's office. They were mean to him. The nursing supervisor came on board with this because they were acting on how he got bruised up. They told him it was from the nursing staff pushing him around. I think they were expecting somebody to dump their parent off there and weren't going to check. Like I said, I wrote in to Medicare and told them what happened. They cited the facility. It was clean if you want to say that much. But most of the staff is not very appealing. Because of the fact when you ask something, they will be on the defensive. Not all of them, but most of them.

Services and Amenities of Citizens Care and Rehabilitation

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government City/County
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Citizens Care and Rehabilitation

Citizens Care and Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Frederick, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Citizens Care and Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Citizens Care and Rehabilitation