Lorien Columbia

Reviews of Lorien Columbia

Nursing Home Reviews for Lorien Columbia

August 04, 2011

By lt07

I've witness many things, right and wrong, while visiting my aunt at this nursing home. The food there smells horrible. Half of the time you tell what it is without reading the receipt. I don't know what it taste like, but my aunt says it doesn't taste very good. The staff there is pretty accommodating. They answer the call lights pretty quickly, bring the food as soon as its brought up from the kitchen, and they try to comply with each residence needs to the best of their ability. The majority of them are pleasant to be around. The facility is relatively clean and neat. One thing I didn't understand was why the CNAs were cleaning the rooms yet they still had janitors on the floor. Another nice thing was that as you enter the facility, they have a cafe for anyone who would like something to eat, drink, or snack on while visiting someone there.

Services and Amenities of Lorien Columbia

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Lorien Columbia

Lorien Columbia is a senior living provider in Columbia, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Lorien Columbia for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lorien Columbia