Montclair Park Assisted Living

Reviews of Montclair Park Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Montclair Park Assisted Living

November 23, 2011

By Maboo

Residents interact with others, can cone and go as they please, and enjoy having their personal furnishings. The residents have transportation provided for outings. Meals are served in an elegant dining room or they can be delivered to the residents. Regular entertainment is scheduled and the grounds and facilities are well maintained.

July 30, 2011

By Jones08

The Montclair is very special to my family. I have two grandmothers from each side of my family living there along with a grandfather(who was in memory care) who just recently passed away. They provide 3 nutritious meals a day there with a full menu selection. My family and I can go dine my grandmothers while enjoying the courtyard view of flowers and swans.The Montclair provides emergency calls in each room, transportation for any needs their residents have, handyman and maid service, along with pet care, and social activities. They even have a beauty shop which my grandmothers love going to!The staff always greets you with a smile and provides wonderful care to my grandmothers and the rest of their residents. The Montclair gives both my grandmothers a happy living environment to enjoy for the rest of their life and gives them the opportunity to live close to their loved ones!

June 21, 2011

By SincereDan

This facility is wonderful, well-run and my grandmother is really pleased with her arrangements. She initially was apprehensive about the move but the staff worked with her to make sure her rooms felt like a true home. Everyone has been so accommodating of our large family visiting and letting us use common rooms for gatherings and Mimi has made some true friends there. We've been very pleased overall but specifically with the help, care and attention paid to my grandmother's ongoing medical issues. The staff instills such trust and confidence that even family members living outside of the Shreveport area are at ease with our grandmother being taken care of.

About Montclair Park Assisted Living

Montclair Park Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Shreveport, Louisiana that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Montclair Park Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Montclair Park Assisted Living