Heritage Manor of Mandeville

Reviews of Heritage Manor of Mandeville

Nursing Home Reviews for Heritage Manor of Mandeville

June 20, 2012

By myla shields

from the kitchen to the administrator ,the entire staff is friendly,caring and have a great relationship with all of the residents and their families.

May 22, 2012

By Sharon4

Heritage Manor of Mandeville is just a few minutes away from our home. The care is excellent and the facility is very clean. People are so nice. They treat everyone with care & respect. With regards to the food I think my Mom likes it because she gained her weight that's why I'm really happy. Although, she is still in an adjusting period. But nevertheless Heritage Manor is one of the best nursing homes in Louisiana.

July 30, 2011

By MM87!

My great grandmother went to stay at Heritage Manor around nine to ten years ago. She lived there for almost 8 years before she passed away. Over the 8 years that she was there the staff sty basically the same with little turn over that I could see of. My great grandmother had basically the same group of nurses working with her in the end that she did when she began. Over the time there I would vist her often and from my many trips to Heritage Manor I learned a few things. The staff that is there are friendly and kind. Over ther eight year that she spent there we never incurred a major problem. Any time that there was something that would come up try staff at Heritage Manor were always right there waiting and willing to help find the answer to what ever question you were in need of answering. And if the person that you had asked did not know the answer then he or she would find someone that did. Heritage Manir offered many things to the people that were living there from daily events to special holiday treats. There was always something going on.

July 28, 2011

Both my father and father in law were residents at Heritage Manor. My father in law was our first encounter with a nursing home setting. We and he could not have been more pleased. We visited often and left each time with our minds at ease. While there he developed a friendship with a particular nurse's aid and our family has always felt that relationship was very special for my father in law. He was well feed, his grooming needs were taken care of and most importantly, the caregivers were quite compassionate. Our scheduled meetings with the staff were informative and helpful. Ten years later when a nursing home setting seemed the appropriate environment for my dad, without hesitation we secured a room at Heritage Manor. Though some of the faces had changed, the basic feel was the same. Friendly faces, competent and accommodating staff and a clean facility. We were blessed that our community had such a wonderful facility to over see the care of our dear family members.

About Heritage Manor of Mandeville

Heritage Manor of Mandeville is a senior living provider in Mandeville, Louisiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heritage Manor of Mandeville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Manor of Mandeville