Richmond Place

Richmond Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Richmond Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Richmond Place

October 27, 2015

At Richmond Place, the food is excellent. We are served three meals a day. The cooking is very good. I do get a very good, balanced diet here. There are physical and occupational therapists available too. There is housekeeping one day a week, and there is transportation available, if you apply in time. All in all, I find it a very comfortable place to live. My room is a studio, which means essentially one large room. I have a sleeping area, a sitting and watching-television area, a dining area, a kitchen, and a bathroom. The facility has a gymnasium, a library, and a dayroom for different organized activities, e.g., exercises, bridge, and poker. There is also a beauty parlor for the women. Outside, there is a pool, a tennis court, and a walking track. There are various organized activities for different religious groups and class. There are plenty of things to keep you busy. I chose Richmond Place because it has good accommodation and services, and I could afford it.

April 21, 2015

By Mark105649650

I thought Richmond Place was very nice. The staff was really friendly and knowledgeable. The food was really good. The apartments were nice, and they were adequate to what my mom would have needed. The security and safety of the place seemed good.

January 25, 2015

I thought Richmond Place was nice. They've renovated it, so it's nicer than when I first saw it.

August 28, 2014

Richmond Place seemed very neat, clean, bright and well placed. It was smaller and more homey. The staff seemed very friendly. They were very accommodating. They answered all our questions. The more questions we had, the more they answered. It was a very positive experience. Everyone was nice, thoughtful and made other good points. I thought if I had to place a loved one there, if everything went as they said it would, it would be a fine facility. The rooms were fine. I thought the bathrooms were roomy, so anyone with any kind of handicap, they had ample room. There was also an opportunity to get a double room when it was available, and that would provide a little more apartment space, which was something we were looking at. The only reason I gave it a four star was because of the placement of the facility in general. It was in a busy intersection, which was probably good for business, except that I thought it was a facility that had all the road noise and surrounded by parking lots or roads, as opposed to a facility that had a little more green space. That would probably have given me that fifth star in my mind. We took my mother-in-law and she felt comfortable there.

April 22, 2014

By Ronda3

During my initial visit at Richmond Place, the staff were very helpful. They continued to contact me to check with me. The facility was really great, and it is located in a nice neighborhood. They had a lot of things for the seniors. I like the setting of the facility because the inside and outside of the facility is very nice. My initial assessment of the facility is great.

March 27, 2014

By Ron21

Everything was really nice at Richmond Place. I really enjoyed the people who met us there. They served us dinner, we looked around, and everybody was really nice. I liked the rooms. The staff was great.

January 29, 2014

By Ellen20

I moved at Richmond Place. I have a regular apartment with a bedroom, living room, and a dining room with kitchen. The staff are very knowledgeable. They provide three meals a day and the food is great. They have all kinds of activities and things for the residents. They also have service bus for the residents.

Independent Living Reviews for Richmond Place

February 10, 2017

By Asher236517

I am quite happy with Richmond Place. They have very nice-sized apartments. I am in the independent living section, and they also have an assisted living section and a nursing home section. I've got a very nice apartment that is larger than the house I had, and the people here are very nice. They have a very large grounds. The food is quite good; in fact, I have gained some pounds in the last couple of weeks.

Memory Care Reviews for Richmond Place

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pharma

• Home Sale Assistance

About Richmond Place

Just because your health needs may change, it doesn’t mean your life has to change. At Richmond Place, we provide personal care in Lexington, KY, that gives you just the help you need so you can do what you want, when you want. We’ll assist with the basic activities of daily living, like bathing, dressing and grooming, medication management, and personal maintenance … so you can continue to live the life that you want to live.

Independent Living offers the largest apartments in the market. Includes 6 acre courtyard, heated pool, walking trails, gardening, and putting green. Our licensed Personal Care offers private studios and 24/7 nurse on staff. We also feature a secured 14 until Memory care. Pricing for community is all inclusive. Richmond Place Senior Living has been a staple in the Lexington area since 1983. Our large apartments and beautiful courtyard set us apart from our competition.

Map of Richmond Place