Cedar Lake Village

Cedar Lake Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Cedar Lake Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Cedar Lake Village

September 17, 2015

From all the places I have visited, Cedar Lake Village was the facility I liked the most. They were really good. I just like them. The staff was very nice and courteous. They were really good about looking at helping us. The apartments looked very good and spacious. We have eaten there, and the food was very good too.

August 13, 2015

We just visited one assisted living facility -- Cedar Lake Village. I thought it was beautiful, and when the time comes, I believe this is where my mother will be. It's a newer facility. The staff was very nice. They gave us a complete tour and answered all of our questions. I just really like this place, and this is where she will live.

June 22, 2015

By Mickey123

We took our family member here. At first they were really helpful, but things changed. Even though she had a sore back (we found out later it was a compression fracture) she was continually forced into getting out of her wheelchair to sit in a wooden chair, just so she could eat in the dining room. Other clients told her that she was the"mean one". I would never tell anyone to bring their loved one here for assisted living.

June 17, 2014

Cedar Lake Village was really close to my house. I liked that. They had very nice, clean, and updated rooms with a variety of sizes. I liked that they had two different dining rooms on two different floors. They also offered food services to come to your room if you needed. They also had a really nice common area, which was so large. They had plenty of activities on their calendar. They also had an indoor swimming pool, and they had movie night. The people there were very friendly, as well.

December 22, 2012

By Lydia1

I was very impressed with Cedar Lake Village. The building was beautiful and clean inside and out. The staff was friendly and helped us locate our family member when we got there. The activity for that afternoon happened to be a harp recital. During our visit, I enjoyed seeing that residents were able to maintain much of their independence. However, if our loved one needed help, I was told staff would arrive in minutes which was comforting. It was also nice to know that Olathe Medical Center is just across the street. Most importantly, our family member seemed well cared for and happy.

Independent Living Reviews for Cedar Lake Village

• Occupational Therapy

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Cedar Lake Village

Cedar Lake Village is a senior living provider in Olathe, Kansas that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Cedar Lake Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cedar Lake Village