Residences at Coffee Creek

Reviews of Residences at Coffee Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Residences at Coffee Creek

October 15, 2019

By Barbaraandprettyboy

The best thing about the community is the dining room. It is open from 7am to 7pm and you can sit wherever you want and that has been very important. The residents have been very friendly and very open to coming and sitting with me this is the absolute best thing about coming here. The cleaning people are extremely nice and friendly and do a nice job. Julie is extremely nice in activities and a happy person. I enjoy the things that we do and the bus trips are extremely nice. I like my room because I have 2 windows and have sunshine in the morning and sunshine at night. I brought my cat and that was a plus.

Independent Living Reviews for Residences at Coffee Creek

Memory Care Reviews for Residences at Coffee Creek

January 10, 2021

By aseln

Due to covid, we have been limited in our visits and have only been at the facility for 3 months. With that being said, we are very pleased with how things are going. Communication is great: emails, phone calls, visits.... Nurses call back when we leave a message at their station as do the PT's that are working with our mother. When we do visit, our mom seems happy, says they are taking care of her which is all we can ask. We also appreciate the transportation to and from doctor's appointments. Helps on our end since all of us are working. The facility itself is inviting - feels like you are in a hotel vs. a senior care center. Thanks for all that you do.

Thank you for your positive feedback! Our team loves to hear the positive feedback and we are very happy that you are pleased with our community. Thank you for trusting us with assisting your loved one.

October 13, 2020

By Maryann Keller

My good friend moved in during this Covid-19 pandemic because life became difficult at home in isolation. She now has bus appointments to all of her doctors and has made new friends. The nurses are very knowledgable and friendly and have helped her a lot with managing her medications. Also, she can’t stop talking about the food and how clean it is inside. I visit her weekly and enjoy the staff. Overall, this was a great life move for her and I’m very happy for her.

Thank you for your feedback, Maryann! We are very happy to hear your friend is enjoying life at Residences at Coffee Creek!

November 19, 2019

By Cheryl

The Residences at Coffee Creek was wonderful. They had everything there. The staff member was very helpful and knowledgeable. The rooms were beautiful and adequate for the residents' needs. Everything was new, clean, and up-to-date. The dining area was very nice. They had puzzle and crafts rooms. They try to do the activities according to the person's intellectual capabilities. They have a TV room, and they take the residents places.

October 15, 2019

By Anjie

Residence at Coffee Creek is so caring and honest. They have done a wonderful job taking care of my grandmother. As someone who knows about geriatric care I highly recommend them for memory care.

July 09, 2019

By SherylA

I have attended a few educational presentations here and have attended their support group. I’m extremely impressed with how clean and beautiful the building is. The staff is also very helpful and thinks outside the box to make this lifestyle the best for the residents that live there. Right now, my family does not need their services, but I think our community is better because of them. Their food is excellent! I eat every time I visit. Overall, They offer a compassionate service and I would recommend them to anyone needing assisted living or memory care.
See all Memory Care reviews (9) See fewer reviews

Questions about Residences at Coffee Creek

What places are near Residences at Coffee Creek or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Residences at Coffee Creek is perfectly situated adjacent to the Coffee Creek Watershed Preserve, which is inclusive of beautiful walking paths, and endless access to nature.

What transportation services does Residences at Coffee Creek offer to assisted living residents?

We offer complimentary medical transportation on designated days.

What makes the chef or dining program at Residences at Coffee Creek exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

The menu is expansive and includes comfort food favorites, along with an array of other dining choices. Our exhibition kitchen in our restaurant, allows residents to enjoy watching the chefs cook live!

Costs for Residences at Coffee Creek

Bonded/insured

• Bonded And Insured

• State Licenses: 19-014469-1

About Residences at Coffee Creek

Located in Chesterton, Indiana, Residences at Coffee Creek is a newly-constructed Licensed Residential Care Community that strives to cultivate a strong sense of community and active senior living.

Our doors are wide open for an uncompromising quality of life — to exercise in our health and wellness center, to visit the adjacent Coffee Creek Watershed Preserve, enjoy a delicious meal at one of the on-site dining venues, visit with friendly neighbors, make new friends, take advantage of recreational activities or simply relax in the comfort of your own home with gorgeous views of the Watershed Preserve.

Independence with Assistance

It is this philosophy that led to the design of our state-of-the-art senior living communities in suburban Indiana. Our residents enjoy private apartment living, while receiving the assistance they need to maintain their health, safety and dignity.

What is Senior Living at the Residences at Deer Creek & Residences at Coffee Creek?

• Beautiful studio, one- and two-bedroom units, some with private balconies, all with private full baths.
  • Aging in place concept that includes retirement living with assistance, rehabilitation therapy and memory care, if ever needed.
  • Access to quality medical care and medical professionals.
  • Gourmet, nutritious snacks and meal prepared by our chefs.
  • Engaging activities and events that inspire involvement in community.
  • Pet-friendly environment – pets are family too!

Assisted Living for Memory Support

Our Memory Support services are provided in private, studio apartments designed specifically for residents with memory challenges.

Probably one of the most frightening aspects of aging is the possible onset of memory loss conditions such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. Our comprehensive memory support program provides a safe, stimulating environment to create a sense of belonging, security and at-home comfort.

What Does the Memory Care Program Include at Residences Senior Living?

• Certified Dementia Practitioners on staff
  • Specially trained dementia nurses
  • Snoezelen® Multi-Sensory Therapy Environments
  • Private apartment homes with full baths and kitchenettes
  • All-inclusive monthly service fee
  • Daily life enrichment programs
  • Scheduled transportation for chaperoned outings and events
  • Choice of on-site physician care
  • Wellness, fitness and therapy center
  • Outdoor gardens, and walking path
  • Secure and serene environment with three senior friendly outdoor gardens
  • Gourmet and nutritious snacks and meals prepared by our chefs
  • Medication administration

Why Coffee Creek?

• Locally owned and operated, proudly catering to local influences and tastes.
  • Newly-constructed community with 21st century design principles and aesthetics geared specifically to our senior residents.
  • Never move again! Aging-in-place concept that provides senior living apartments with assistance, memory care, therapy & more.
  • Connectivity and gorgeous views of the Coffee Creek Watershed Preserve.
  • All day restaurant dining featuring gourmet, nutritious snacks and meals prepared by our international Executive Chef (happily accommodating specialty diets).
  • Engaging activities and events that inspire involvement in community.
  • Emergency response system with 24/7 nursing care available on-site.
  • Access to quality medical care and medical professionals.
  • Pet-friendly environment with no extra fees– pets are family too!
  • Trouble-free maintenance, grounds keeping and trash removal.
  • Housekeeping and linen services offered once a week.
  • Utilities, cable TV and internet included.

Thank you for your interest at Residences at Coffee Creek. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Residences at Coffee Creek