The Landing on Dundee Senior Living
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Reviews of The Landing on Dundee Senior Living
Assisted Living Reviews for The Landing on Dundee Senior Living
September 12, 2020
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
July 14, 2020
I visited this facility
Thank you for the kind words!
Costs for The Landing on Dundee Senior Living
Services and Amenities of The Landing on Dundee Senior Living
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Al Is Rent + Care/Mc Is All Inclusive/$3000 Community Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3850/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $4895/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Companion Suites Offered In Mc Only
- Resident Capacity: 94
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 11842
About The Landing on Dundee Senior Living
At The Landing at Wheeling, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Wheeling area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life-enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body, and soul.
The Landing at Wheeling includes a specially designed neighborhood to serve the special needs of individuals living with Alzheimer's disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. Every day we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents.
Assisted Living means giving nothing up and regaining a renewed sense of purpose-driven living, independence and privacy, compassionate care within your own apartment home and a dignified and meaningful lifestyle. We offer a 24-hour dedicated and caring team that is prepared to meet your personalized needs and wants. You will be treated in a way that is dignified and feels great about the time you will regain to pursue your interests.
Our services are created to meet your needs:
- Medication assistance and management
- Regular assessment and service planning
- Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
- Mobility, Escorts and reminders
- Dining and Social or activities assistance
- Care coordination and other health care management assistance
- Many communities offer care for special budget concerns including state-assistance programs for assisted living
- And much, much more
Memory Care has a special meaning here. We understand how dealing with Alzheimer’s Disease or other related forms of dementia may be very distressing, but we also know that a fulfilling and meaningful quality of life can be achieved. At our communities, we look forward to creating a bond and friendship with each resident, their loved ones and other healthcare partners to craft a program that benefits them as individuals. Our communities are specifically designed to nurture activity, exercise, dining and restful opportunities as well as engaging and purpose filled activities that stimulate personal abilities.
What Makes Us Special
Our talented team of dedicated and caring staff are there when you need them. It can be different…let us show you how.Get Costs