Alden Valley Ridge Rehab & Hcc

Reviews of Alden Valley Ridge Rehab & Hcc

Nursing Home Reviews for Alden Valley Ridge Rehab & Hcc

February 02, 2015

By Tyler46

I visited one of my friends grandfather who was on the second floor. I am used to go there every night. The nurses were kind and actually give respect to the other patients including my friend's granddad. Although the number of nurses (when i was there only 2) or the aides working that night seems short and the other young nurse is so thin to lift those old people but smart and friendly. That's why I understand sometimes they'll be late answering the light for like 15 minutes or more. They still have the reason. 3rd floor seems awkward though. There's still residents in the nurses station even until 3am doing nothing. 1st floor looks pretty good and clean. But some of the nurses were tyrant and seems unfriendly to the patients. You can actually tell by how the way the talk to those old patients. I would still recommend Alden valley ridge to some people living near Army Trail, Bloomingdale IL.

February 27, 2014

By Heidi4

We placed my grandmother initially at Alden Valley Ridge. It was pretty on the outside. They only had a four-bedroom room available, which four residents to a room. It was fine and I could deal with that. However, her first night there, they ran over her foot with a wheeler and ripped her toenails off. She waited over an hour for them to answer the call. They sat her on the wall in a wheelchair for four hours. She almost choked down her dinner because her feet hurt. Then on the second night, they left her sitting on her bed for over an hour without a diaper on her and she peed in her pants and they didn't check on her until morning. They were just harsh on the floor she was on. On the first floor was the low level of care where you self-dress and feed yourself in the fine dining area. They had a movie room. The third floor was dementia. On her floor, the second floor was horrible. We pulled her out of there within 48 hours and they charged her $600. I would not recommend that place to anybody and anybody who would want to go there, I would steer them away from it. Even residents that lived there were actually clapping for my grandmother when we took her out.

Services and Amenities of Alden Valley Ridge Rehab & Hcc

About Alden Valley Ridge Rehab & Hcc

Alden Valley Ridge Rehab & Hcc is a senior living provider in Bloomingdale, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Alden Valley Ridge Rehab & Hcc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Alden Valley Ridge Rehab & Hcc