Lincolnwood Place

Reviews of Lincolnwood Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Lincolnwood Place

March 22, 2016

By Jessica25

Lincolnwood was a nice place with a nice dining rooms, OK rooms, good services, and helpful staff.

February 29, 2016

By Tom K.

My cousin is in Lincolnwood Place. The place is great. It is clean and well-managed. They have caring people. I like the sense of predictability and cleanliness. It is good.

December 28, 2015

By Terry118253350

My father is at Lincolnwood Place. We chose this community because it is close and in an area with which he is familiar. It is a continuum of care, so we not only have independent living but also assisted, inpatient therapy, and, if needed, full nursing. It was highly recommended. I have eaten there twice, and I think the food is decent to good. The amenities are excellent. They have many activities, but my father does not participate. From my standpoint, I’m very happy with it. I have very few or no complaints with anything involving the place whatsoever.

July 14, 2015

By Roger27

I thought Lincolnwood Place was very nice. I would not mind living there. They had good restaurants close by, but you had to walk to parking lots that were not quite the same as being in a downtown city or something like that. The staff seemed nice, and the place seemed well maintained.

December 22, 2014

We went to Lincolnwood Place for my aunt. They were excellent. The place was great. I thought it would be a good fit for my aunt. It was very clean. The dining room was beautiful. The rooms were nicely appointed. It just looked very modern and bright. In terms of location, it was very convenient for my aunt because it was right across the street from where she was previously living. So it is close to her contact friends and her shopping sources. It is also close to where her daughter lives.

October 28, 2014

We have visited Lincolnwood Place. My mother really liked it, and originally that’s where she wanted to go. The one thing it has in its favor is because the washer/dryer is in the apartment as opposed to going to a laundry room. It’s a lovely place. My aunt was in the skilled nursing facility for 3 months, and they were great and caring and the staff was great, but if it hadn’t been for Medicare, she wouldn’t be there. It’s an excellent facility, but it’s just above our budget.

January 29, 2014

Lincolnwood Place came highly recommended by a family member who lived there that's why we chose this family for my parents. It's also close to their home and to the family. The facility is clean and bright. The rooms are spacious and lovely.

Independent Living Reviews for Lincolnwood Place

January 27, 2014

Lincolnwood Place is very nice, but very expensive. It's a very clean and well-kept facility. They had all the amenities. They take the residents anywhere, to shopping, bus service. They also have different activities like cards, book clubs, movie nights, all the different things that the residents can do to keep them busy. The staff were very nice and helpful. They offered three meals, but the food was very bad there.

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour of Lincolnwood Place. I am so sorry to hear about your concern. As the Executive Director of the community, I strive to improve the experience of our residents and their families. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss your concerns and see how we can assist you in having the best experience at our community. You can reach me at 847.673.7166, Regina Umanskiy, Executive Director.

Nursing Home Reviews for Lincolnwood Place

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Licenses: yes

About Lincolnwood Place

At Limestone Lodge, we provide specialty care assisted living for individuals in the beginning stages of memory loss and those with end stages of Alzheimer’s disease. Our home-like environment allows residents with similar challenges and needs to live together. We offer a home-like environment where you and your loved ones can feel secure and every individual continues to have the best quality of life possible. Our well-trained care team provides structure, compassion and individual care for your loved one. The staff is continuously trained throughout the year to take care of our residents, especially those with dementia, a sometimes hard-to-manage progression and emotionally draining situation. Engaging activities and daily tasks are designed to meet the needs of resident. We love our seniors the way we love our families. We know the importance of staying connected. It’s what helps our residents feel more at home.

By creating a familiar environment, the residents at Limestone Lodge are part of a community of care and support. The Lodge is an ideal choice for seniors who need assistance 24-hours a day. Some residents enjoy the privacy of a private room and others prefer a semi-private with a roommate. Meals, housekeeping, laundry and assistance with activities of daily living are included in the amenities.

Technology and Entertainment:

• Cable TV in resident rooms
  • Wi-Fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
  • Emergency Call System

Our facility offers both Independent and Assisted Living. Our Independent community features studios, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments and is pet friendly. Our Assisted community features studio apartments and 24/7 med techs and caregiver services. Lewisville Estates is 15 years old this year. We are in the process of remodeling so come see us soon! Right in the heart of Lewisville, TX you'll find peace and serenity along with an active lifestyle for those seeking a socially fun all-inclusive community with a staff that goes above and beyond to make Lewisville Estates home.

At Lewisville Estates, we offer a resort style retirement unlike any other. Our maintenance- free, senior community provides you with the lifestyle you deserve at a price you can afford. With restaurant style dining, daily events and activities and a friendly neighborhood community, Lewisville Estates represents active senior living at its best.

Life at Lewisville Estates gives you the opportunity to enjoy the freedom to do the things you want to do, when you want to do them. The choices are yours to make every day. Participate in daily activities and social events. Make new friends and memories that will last a lifetime. Get involved in as much or as little as you want - it’s your lifestyle.

Lewisville Estates offers a fully licensed Assisted Living Community on premises. We understand that each individual's needs are personal and unique. At Lewisville Estates Assisted Living, we strive to work with our residents on a personal basis to ensure specific needs are addressed and appropriately met. Residents of our Assisted Living Community are afforded as much independence as preferred with the comfort of knowing that personal care and support services are available within our community as needed.

Apartment Features

Temperature Controls, Kitchenette, Emergency Call System, Private Bathroom

Community Features

Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Chapel Services, Internet Access, Private Dining Room, Fitness Room/Gym, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, On-site Rehabilitation Center (physical, occupational and speech), Overnight Guest Room, Guest Meals, Room Service, Pharmaceutical Service, Separate Therapy Room, Transportation, Pet Permitted

Dining Options:

• Anytime menu available

Activities:

• On site Activity Director
  • On site Gardening
  • Exercise Classes

Cleaning:

• Laundry Service

Offer a continuum of care including independent, assisted and skilled nursing and rehabilitation - 5 star Medicare rated skilled nursing and rehab center - Spacious Independent Living Apartments (ranges from 554 sq. ft – 1,300 sq. ft.) - Full Kitchens with Dishwasher and garbage disposals - Washer and Dryer in all the apartments

Map of Lincolnwood Place