HearthSide Towne Lake

Reviews of HearthSide Towne Lake

Independent Living Reviews for HearthSide Towne Lake

June 01, 2014

By Miss E J

When these apartments first opened, they were very, very nice. However that has changed. They keep going through maintenance people. Every time I look up I see new maintenance staff. Hallways are very dirty, stains all over the carpet, cracked floor tiles. You can't sit outside. There are so many dogs and the smokers occupy every area. I don't participate in any of the amenities, since I still work. But I hear that they are great. Overall I feel this is a great place for people in their 70s and beyond. However being at the lower end of the age scale, It reminds me of an old folks home. I feel that I should've waited a few years before moving to a place like this, as I am still very, very active. I am very disappointed that after living here for just two years my rent jump from $745 per month to $838 for a $90 increase in one in less than a year. On top of that I got very little notice of the price increase. That hurts because when I moved here, I was advised that rental increases would be around 10.00 per month per year. This 90.00 increased makes it hard when the budget is already very tight. You could say I'm a very disappointed woman. Overall this is a very nice neighborhood, and I would love living in a place like this ten years from now.

July 23, 2013

By Emma9

Hearthside is brand new and had a lot of facilities. It has a nice size apartment with big bedrooms and wide doorways. They have fitness, movie nights, bridge clubs, parties and Wii bowling. The staff is excellent which is the best thing for me. They have continental breakfast but we can cook in our own apartments. The food is very good. I'm very happy here.

June 30, 2013

By Cheri7

Hearthside has everything in one building. They had things available to make a community setting, which was nice. It's very new. The rooms were very small but they're well lit with nice windows and some even had little balconies. Downstairs they had a very nice area for games and other activities. One thing I don't like about this place is that they don't have a dining room, so you had to do your own cooking or go out to eat.

About HearthSide Towne Lake

HearthSide Towne Lake is a senior living provider in Woodstock, Georgia that offers residents Independent Living. Contact HearthSide Towne Lake for more details on services and rates.

Map of HearthSide Towne Lake