Sunrise at Webb Gin

Reviews of Sunrise at Webb Gin

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise at Webb Gin

September 11, 2016

By Sue743782

We loved Sunrise. We were ready to sign her up, but it’s too far from where we will move, and we want her close to us. It was close to other things, so she would be able to walk, and there were shopping areas right across the parking lot. They had huge windows in the rooms, and they had short halls with little courtyards and places to sit. They had a cement walking trail in and around the place. They had the best smelling food. It was really top notch, but it was more expensive.

May 17, 2016

By LAWQBZZ

The staff at Sunrise seem very caring, easy to get along with, and very loving to the people in the facility. They have games like bingo, they take those who are able physically and mentally to restaurants once a week if they want to go, and play different types of games to try to keep them stimulated. They have a nice garden.

February 15, 2016

By Karen118040450

They seemed to be very organized, and I liked that Sunrise at Webb Ginn had a place for the seniors to go. It seemed really homey during the day for meals and such. They had activities, but my father wasn’t so much interested in that. It just wasn’t the right fit for my father.

October 27, 2015

By Naomi9

We liked Sunrise at Webb Gin a lot,and from our standpoint, it was the best one. The staff was very friendly and very welcoming. It was decorated very nicely, and it was laid out to make it easy for the people that live there. Out of the few different places we visited, they were the most active, and they had full activities calendar with lots of options.

November 21, 2014

My sister is currently at the Sunrise at Webb Gin. They are a pretty standard facility with the different steps of assisted living, and they seem to fit seniors well. I am not really happy with the menus; the quality of it doesn't come up to what she was used to before when she was in another assisted living place. The caregivers seem to be very consistent. They have a good ratio of seniors to the attendants, so they get prompt and consistent care.

July 31, 2014

By Coalette

My mom was usually in bed. She was not clean. Cost a lot of money for poor care.

Thank you for your review. We take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more. Please email Information@sunriseseniorliving.com . Thank you, Sunrise Team

July 06, 2014

By Scheryl

Sunrise at Webb Gin was very nice, very clean. I would say that I didn't think the people were quite as friendly. They were nice, but they weren't as exuberant about their jobs. I have a friend who lives at Sunrise, so I go there on a regular basis. She is very happy, and they have everything there. But it is missing a little warmth, the homey warmth. I think everybody is cared for. Everybody was nice, but I didn't get the warm feeling of home. It was sort of like we were in a beautiful institution. It is well managed, well kept, well staffed, but it still had a little more of an institutional feel to it than people who are relaxed. I didn't have a relaxed experience there. It was good. It wasn't bad, and I didn't have a bad experience there, but I just wanted to feel comfortable. If they had the availability, it was actually the closest place, but they didn't have the exact availability that I needed for my mother.

Thank you for your review. We strive to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere at Sunrise and take all concerns seriously. We’d like to learn more specifics about your experience at Sunrise. Please share with us at Information@SunriseSeniorLiving.com. Thank you, Sunrise Team

January 22, 2014

By Hank2

I immediately felt that this was a professionally operated facility the moment that the receptionist answered the phone. The staff is polite and extremely knowledgable about caring for those who can no longer do for themselves. I was welcomed in for a personal tour even though I arrived late in the day. The atmosphere is that of home and comfort throughout. I was looking for a facility that offered hospice care for my mother. Of all the facilities in the area Sunrise at Webb Gin is by far the best.

September 24, 2013

By Mariane3

The staff at Sunrise are very nice. However, I wasn't thrilled with the activities that they offered to their residents. The place was dark. It was painted orange and I felt like the ceiling was coming in on me. It just had a different style that I didn't care for. They had empty rooms for the visitor to see which were spacious.

September 20, 2013

By Ramona P.

I like Sunrise at Webb Grin. It is not too big of a place. It is nice and clean. They have three different buildings. There is one for people with Alzheimer's or dementia and another one for people that just need a little bit of help. The rooms are nice. It is just that they are not quite as big as I would like. They have plenty of scheduled activities for their seniors. They also have a chef and I think they don't use salt in their food. I have visited two other facilities but I like Sunrise better.

June 21, 2013

By Emily6

My husband moved to Sunrise on the 5th of May. We loved it and it's been wonderful. His room is very nice. The staff were very loving and very efficient. He likes all of them very much. I can't say anything but positive things about it and we really appreciate it.

October 17, 2012

By lover88

I felt that the facility was very nice. The area is a nice place to have the facility. When I got there I noticed how polite the staff was to me. The staff explained to me everything that went on there and how what type of schedule they ran. The inside of the facility was very nice and welcoming. It almost felt like home. I do not think that I can come up with any thing negatove to say about the facility. This may be the case because it is a new facility. I do plan on going back to visit later on to see if any thing has changed either for the better or for worse. I would love to see if the staff really interacts with the residents on another level other than helping with everyday needs. I would like to go back and volunteer in the future but I would have to find out if they accept outside volunteers.

August 02, 2012

By jklrn

The staff of Sunrise has taken care of my mother for 9 months. They are kind, patient, and loving with her. It could have been a very traumatic move for her since she was moved from her home to another state. You could see the calmness and contentment in my mother's demeanor within the first week. They keep me well informed of my mother's condition on the days I cannot visit with her.

July 11, 2012

By Krisstea

I really liked this place. At the time they were encouraging them to exercise and do crafts. The staff was very pleasant and helped me find my way around. The place was very clean and the staff was very friendly. I was given a tour and met many of the guests. Everyone living at this facility seemed very happy and had wonderful things to say about the environment, staff and food. They felt safe and well cared for and enjoyed being able to socialize with the other guests. They also enjoyed the activities and felt they had a nice place to gather with visiting family and friends. The rooms were spacious and provided plenty of room to bring personal belongs and make it like it was a home away from home. Everyone I spoke with loved being there.

Photos of Sunrise at Webb Gin

Services and Amenities of Sunrise at Webb Gin

• State Licenses: PCH004742

About Sunrise at Webb Gin

For more than 35 years, Sunrise Senior Living has been committed to providing seniors the best possible support, rooted in the latest research, and theories of aging. We take a holistic approach to senior care, where everything we do has our residents' specific wants and needs at its core. From support and peace of mind to personalized programming, we focus on your individual wellness and well-being so you can live life exactly how you please.

At Sunrise at Webb Gin, championing quality of life for all seniors is our mission and is the responsibility of every Sunrise team member. Based on residents surveys, consumer insights, and industry metrics, national programs have recognized Sunrise's efforts and our commitment to quality care. Sunrise communities have earned more than 280 National Quality Awards - more than any other assisted living provider.

Map of Sunrise at Webb Gin