Dogwood Forest of Grayson
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Great New Year Incentives! Call us today!
Services and Amenities of Dogwood Forest of Grayson
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 110
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: ALC 000536
About Dogwood Forest of Grayson
Dogwood Forest of Grayson is now open! And is considered one of the top assisted living communities and memory care in Gwinnett County! Its location offers a reprieve from the hustle and bustle of Atlanta, but offers convenience for community visitors. The brand new community includes top amenities for residents, including a wellness center & spa, bistros and full-service restaurant & bar, salon, and movie theatre. Our exterior spaces includes healthful outdoor herb gardens, walking trails, outdoor fireplace, and gaming courts which can all be seen from premium apartment porches and communal porticos located on multiple levels throughout the community.
We created our assisted living environments with all of the details that have been clinically proven to produce positive outcomes in the health and lives of seniors including:
- Stylish and professionally decorated interiors
- Safety features throughout community & apartments
- Beautifully appointed apartments
- Elegant common areas with fireplaces
- Casual & formal dining rooms
- Bistro (open throughout the day)
- 24 hour assistance & emergency response
- Personalized care plan
- Dedicated care manager
- Holistic wellness & fitness programs
- LiveLife™ education & programs
- In-house beauty & barber salon services
- Life enrichment programs
- Weekly local transportation service
- Weekly bible study, devotional & spiritual events
- Fine dining & therapeutic diet menus
- On-site professional nurses
- Weekly housekeeping services & laundry
- 24/7 maintenance services
- One-to-One or Share Care services
- Medication Management
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation Care services
- Memory Care services
- Short term Care services
- Adult Day Services
- Concierge services
- Resident and family event & catering services
- Professional dry cleaning
- *Does not include ironing or dry cleaning.
- +Not included in standard service. Additional fees apply.
The medical community has discovered that the onset and progression of Alzheimer’s disease can be delayed by an average of six years through the incorporation of clinically proven non-drug therapies, even after the disease has begun. That’s why our Memory Care program and living environment center around the most promising medical science in the fight against dementia, including:
Diet. At Dogwood Forest, we make sure each resident receives the nutritional diet they need. Those who suffer from dementia or early-to-moderate stages of Alzheimer’s could have their cognitive impairment slowed or even reversed by switching to a healthier diet.
Cognitive Stimulation. People with memory impairment, including those with Alzheimer’s disease, still benefit from learning and mental activities to improve their quality of life and functioning.
Stress-Free Environment. Stress hormones appear to rapidly exacerbate the formation of brain lesions that are the hallmarks of Alzheimer’s disease; therefore, stress management is an important factor in treating the disease.
Physical Exercise & Healthy Lifestyle. Scientific evidence points to a relationship between brain health and cardiovascular system health.
Memory Through the Five Senses. A positive correlation exists between sensory-based therapies and improved memory, mood, and quality of life, even among those with Alzheimer’s disease. Each of the five senses is stimulated during activities at Dogwood Forest.
Socialization. Socialization is an important component of treatment because people with dementia can recognize and appreciate attention.
What Makes Us Special
At Dogwood Forest, we want to make sure our residents know they can still live their lives. We believe that the environment you live in significantly impact the quality of life you live.Get Costs