HarborChase of Wellington Crossing

Reviews of HarborChase of Wellington Crossing

Assisted Living Reviews for HarborChase of Wellington Crossing

August 30, 2021

By Rikki T.

Management is phenomenal very responsive. The place is clean and so many things going on. Staff seem friendly and attentive. The food is great and so many choices. Our Mom is safe and happy this makes us happy.

August 26, 2021

By Kelsey L.

My mom moved into the community over a year ago just before things shut down for Covid. My mom is in a wheelchair and needs help taking her medication, going to the bathroom, and showering. We were not allowed to visit due to Covid for almost 6 months however they let us visit through a window and did visits via facetime several times a week. They always told us if she needed anything. Their communication was amazing. My mom raves about the food, of course there are days it wasn't like she used to make but nothing can be perfect. Since we can now visit I have had drinks and appetizers with Mom in their bar (WOW a full bar) and it so fun sitting with the other happy residents getting to know them. The majority of the staff is AMAZING from the aids, activity people and managers. If you are looking for a great place for your loved one, look no farther. The community is not cheap but you always get what you pay for and found good value for what she has been receiving. Can you really put a price on peace of mind. Listen no place is perfect but it is my experience and what is important to me is that my Mom is clean, happy, safe, and do they respond to problems and this community has been meeting my expectations 10 stars.

August 26, 2021

By highly disapointed

At first glance this place is beautiful but behind closed doors the service for the residents is horrible. response time is from one hour to towers for the residence. If you are wheel chair bound forget it,help to assist to the bathroom or get undressed is so long you cant wait anymore and wind up soiling yourself. some of the staff are wonderful but there are too many that are uncaring and rude and sometimes rough. The food is horrible ,we put my mom here for a reason to be taken care of ,but it was quite the opposite. I had to sleep over to make sure she was taken care of before we were able to move her. Erica the supervisor is useless. she will yes you to death. I have helped residence to the dining room because aides would take forever to come get them. If you love your family member DO NOT LEAVE THEM IN THIS PLACE. FOR THE MONEY THEY CHARGE RESIDENCE SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE ROALTY

At HarborChase of Wellington Crossing, the safety, security, health and well-being of all our residents is always of paramount importance to us. Our associates are chosen for their experience with seniors and their commitment to our core values of respect, attentiveness, integrity, stewardship and excellence. We’re sorry to hear that you didn’t have an overall good experience with our community, but we are more than happy to privately discuss your experience.

June 03, 2021

By Gilbert

My parents are very happy with Harbor Chase of Wellington Crossing. They're very comfortable and happy with the service. The staff is very caring, they're attentive to details, and they're accommodating. I've eaten there myself and the food is very good. They have music, exercise classes, they have arts and crafts, and they have some outings where they go sightseeing. We visited two to three others and this one is the one my mother chose.

Memory Care Reviews for HarborChase of Wellington Crossing

Costs for HarborChase of Wellington Crossing

Photos of HarborChase of Wellington Crossing

Services and Amenities of HarborChase of Wellington Crossing

• Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites (Memory Care Only)

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: ECC
  • State Licenses: AL13240

About HarborChase of Wellington Crossing

Brand new high end community in Wellington. We offer Assisted Living and Memory care for private pay residents in the Wellington area. We are nestled on 18 acres of beautifully landscaped property featuring two lakes with fountains. Convenient to all areas of Wellington, Lake Worth and Boynton Beach, we are in the Palm Beach County, and close to all highways and turnpike. Just minutes away you will find the areas finest shopping, malls, boutiques, restaurants and World Class Polo and Equestrian sports. We have an ECC license, and 24 hour nursing. Amenities feature Bocce ball, game room, Putting Green, billiards, shuffleboard, bar area, and multiple dining venues. Wellington Crossing is unlike any communities in the area. We welcome you to come experience the difference.

Map of HarborChase of Wellington Crossing