Jacaranda Trace

Reviews of Jacaranda Trace

Assisted Living Reviews for Jacaranda Trace

December 15, 2015

By Patricia117785150

Jacaranda Trace was very nice with very good staff. The rooms and everything were very nice. They had everything in terms of activities, like games and exercise and movies. The food was wonderful, too. The dining area was very nice. They had a casual dining area for lunch and one that’s a little more formal if you want to have dinner there.

April 20, 2015

By Jack38

Jacaranda Trace provided a lot more and was a lot more expensive than what we’re prepared to handle. It’s very elegant; I think it’s just over the top from what my mother could handle. It’s so fancy I wouldn’t mind living there myself. We had a sit-down dinner at Jacaranda Trace; it was perfect. The rooms, the apartments -- everything is lovely. You could put anybody in there and feel comfortable. There were beauitful granite counter tops in the rooms. The staff was just wonderful. It’s a 5-star place; there’s not much else to say.

July 26, 2014

By Don36

Jacaranda Place seems to be the best for us. We’re here less than 3 weeks and we’re getting used to it. We own a 2200 square foot condo. The staff are wonderful so far. They’re very friendly, well informed about everything, and very helpful. Food is well done. It’s a gourmet menu and you buy into a meal plan. I don’t really know yet for activities, but it looks like they have a full calendar of things like games, trips, and other senior activities.

July 19, 2014

Jacaranda Trace, in my opinion, is higher class. Lots of buildings, very nice, a lot of variety of apartments, and very nice dining facilities for the people there. But you're going to have to move from one apartment to another as your needs change, and the cost is higher. It's very clean, well maintained and kept, but it has multiple big buildings. If you don't know your way around pretty well, you can easily get lost.

Independent Living Reviews for Jacaranda Trace

February 27, 2014

Jacaranda Trace I thought was probably the nicest one I have seen. It was pretty nice there. It was very nice inside. That facility is a combination of independent and assisted. That way you have a choice. If you need assisted living, they have it. I like that a little bit better than the other facility. I feel like it's a better place to live. It had a better atmosphere for me. We went to lunch there one time and what I saw there was very nice.

October 24, 2013

By Mette1

We already signed a contract with Jacaranda Trace. It was newer and had bigger apartments. The prices are in line with everybody else or possibly a little less expensive. They have so many activities that we wouldn't be able to fit in half of them. They have all kinds of exercises; they have water aerobics and you get a membership to the YMCA. Like everyone else, they have transportation to and from doctor's, grocery, shopping, and they have a really great travel club. They have everything that we could possibly want.

Photos of Jacaranda Trace

Services and Amenities of Jacaranda Trace

• Condos Townhomes
  • Detached Homes

• Golf
  • Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

About Jacaranda Trace

Jacaranda Trace is a senior living provider in Venice, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Independent Living, and Independent Living. Contact Jacaranda Trace for more details on services and rates.

Map of Jacaranda Trace