Jacaranda Trace

Jacaranda Trace (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Jacaranda Trace

Assisted Living Reviews for Jacaranda Trace

July 19, 2014

Jacaranda Trace, in my opinion, is higher class. Lots of buildings, very nice, a lot of variety of apartments, and very nice dining facilities for the people there. But you're going to have to move from one apartment to another as your needs change, and the cost is higher. It's very clean, well maintained and kept, but it has multiple big buildings. If you don't know your way around pretty well, you can easily get lost.

Independent Living Reviews for Jacaranda Trace

May 29, 2014

By Carol85379450

I am happy I'm going to Jacaranda Trace. I have a 2-bedroom, 2-bath apartment with a nice lanai and an option to have as many meals as I choose. The rooms are generous, except for the kitchen, but that's fine because I don't intend to cook. They have traveling and trips to take. They have an art area and exercise. The food is very good. I've had the room painted, and they are cleaning it. I'm moving in on Monday.

February 27, 2014

Jacaranda Trace I thought was probably the nicest one I have seen. It was pretty nice there. It was very nice inside. That facility is a combination of independent and assisted. That way you have a choice. If you need assisted living, they have it. I like that a little bit better than the other facility. I feel like it's a better place to live. It had a better atmosphere for me. We went to lunch there one time and what I saw there was very nice.

October 24, 2013

By Mette1

We already signed a contract with Jacaranda Trace. It was newer and had bigger apartments. The prices are in line with everybody else or possibly a little less expensive. They have so many activities that we wouldn't be able to fit in half of them. They have all kinds of exercises; they have water aerobics and you get a membership to the YMCA. Like everyone else, they have transportation to and from doctor's, grocery, shopping, and they have a really great travel club. They have everything that we could possibly want.

Photos of Jacaranda Trace

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Jacaranda Trace

Jacaranda Trace is a senior living provider in Venice, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Jacaranda Trace for more details on services and rates.

Map of Jacaranda Trace