La Rosa ALF

• Housing Extra: Private/Semi Private Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL13473

About La Rosa ALF

Providing long-term care for an elderly loved can be one of the most difficult decisions you will make. If your loved one is having difficulties with day-to-day tasks, La Rosa ALF can help bring you peace of mind knowing that your loved one will be well cared for.

Our small home setting is comforting and nurturing. La Rosa ALF is where your elderly loved one can be at home, cared for and be treated with dignity and respect. Here you can rest easy knowing that our professionally trained staff are watching over your loved ones and that we are as concerned with your loved one's quality of life as you are. We care, we understand, and we make a difference.

We work with you and your loved one to learn, understand and meet their needs. Together, we develop a person-centered program that ensures your loved one's complete well-being and comfort.

We offer:

• A warm and home-like atmosphere
  • Personal care services
  • Staying connected with friends and family
  • A family-like atmosphere
  • Safe and comfortable accommodations
  • Delicious and nutritious meals everyday
  • Assistance with bathing, grooming, shaving, personal hygiene, and dressing and more!

Map of La Rosa ALF