Aston Gardens At The Courtyards

Reviews of Aston Gardens At The Courtyards

Independent Living Reviews for Aston Gardens At The Courtyards

August 27, 2017

By Mary

Aston Gardens at The Courtyards had the same units as their sister community, but it was in a nicer environment nestled in the middle of a golf course, so there's a nice, serene, and peaceful view from the balcony. Half of the units overlook the golf course.

February 01, 2017

By Wondering about mate

We were at Aston Gardens in independent living. We had a downstairs corner apartment and screened-in porch. It was very nice and pretty roomy. It was a fair distance from the dining room, but that wasn’t a problem. We just jumped in our car and pulled around to the dining room, which was lovely, and you could ask to sit alone with your husband. They are very helpful with whatever I needed. I thought they were very nice. They had covered parking for your car and golf cart or you can park in front of your unit. It was really a nice place.

August 31, 2016

By Amy835838

Everything was very nice in Aston Gardens. It felt like a cozy place, and not like a nursing home. A lot of people use golf carts. The rooms were very nice, spacious, large, and updated.

July 06, 2016

By Bpiegaro

My mother-in-law moved to The Courtyards two years ago from South Florida without knowing even one person. It didn't take long for her to meet people and make some really good friends. She goes on trips, exercise daily, belongs to a Scrabble group, and is always busy doing something. The food is also really good, I especially like to come for Sunday brunch. The Courtyards have really been a blessing for our family.

July 06, 2016

By F Hoeflinger

The food is restaurant quality. The wait staff calls you by name, and in my Mothers case, they converse with her in Spanish, which always make my Mom feel good. All of the staff that I have met are courteous and respectful and all seem to enjoy the service they provide to the residents. From the wait staff in the dining room to the drivers in the transportation service, the Courtyards should be the exemplar for anyone wishing to see a professionally run retirement community.

June 27, 2016

By Michigan Pam

This is a wonderful place to live! Each time we visit my Aunt, Neva, and her husband, George, we are more impressed. Their apartment is huge and always very clean, with a lovely screened-in porch. I know they enjoy the weekly cleaning service tremendously. We always go to dinner and the food is excellent. There are many healthy choices..and even dessert! The walk to the dining room is beautiful, and the last time, it was bordered by fragrant gardenia bushes. I know they enjoy the friendly staff and the friends they have made. The library, the field trips, and especially the Mystery Trips are very popular with my aunt They are both very happy and healthy, and for that we are thankful!.

June 22, 2016

By sjgc

It is easy to share my admiration of Aston Gardens at the Courtyard. A highlight of my weekly Sunday night talks with my Dad is hearing the excitement of his week..a mystery trip, celebration of Holidays and other occasions, Educational lectures.... Visiting there confirmed all I hear..the friendliness of the residents and staff, the convenience, the beauty and quality of the facilities/ grounds and the warmth and welcome to family. It certainly is comfort for us "children" to know that out Dad and Stepmom our keeping up their interests, have access to transporation and having fun in a caring community. THANK YOU Aston Gardens at the Courtyard!

May 10, 2016

By SharonBAMXW

We are moving my father to Aston Gardens. It is an excellent place. They took us on a tour and introduced him to other people living there. I am very pleased overall. I think the friendliness of the people impressed me most.

May 10, 2016

By BertPRAXJ

I was impressed with the food at Aston Gardens. It was a regular dining room, but the variety of food available was fantastic, and everything I ate was very good. They had regular rooms off of the hallway overlooking the courtyards.

March 08, 2016

By Caring Daughter122000450

I visited Aston Gardens. It was very nice but not somewhere that my mother wanted to live because the apartment was too far from the dining area. She had a hip replacement, so it would be a long way for her to go. However, our visit was very nice. The woman that showed us around was very nice and very helpful. I didn't find anything really negative except for the distance that my mother would have to walk from the room to the dining room.

December 21, 2015

By Marcia26

My aunt has selected Aston Gardens and put down a deposit. It's more elegant and more dressed up than the other facility we saw. The staff is great, friendly, and nice. People were lovely, very independent, and generally upbeat.

August 09, 2015

By Anonymous109920850

My mom was a resident of the independent living side of Aston Gardens at the Courtyards, and she just moved over to the assisted living side. The staff is great. It is very clean. The people are very attentive. The dining room is very clean and neat. The food is very good. It is like living in a hotel. It is beautiful.

May 12, 2015

Aston Gardens at The Courtyards is very clean, and the food is gourmet. My uncle keeps raving about the food. Every time I talk to him, he is pretty happy. They have a lot of activities like movies ad outings, they go to Wal-Mart and grocery stores, they play games, and they have music and little concerts. They have a calendar full of activities. The rooms are big and immaculate with big walk-in closets, and the bathrooms are super clean. I couldn't believe how nice the room was -- I was shocked! It's beautiful! I ate with them, and they give him a lot of choices. The food is really quite amazing. You can pick your own doctor, or you can use their doctor.

January 05, 2015

By Ed31

We already found a place for my mom. The staff is very helpful. The facility is very clean and very well kept. Everybody seemed to be very happy in Aston Gardens. The dining area and the rooms are all very clean and well kept. I don't have the calendar with me at the moment, but it was a good calendar; it was full and everybody could do a lot of stuff. I ate there, and the food was good. Everything went well, and I thought it was good.

November 15, 2014

By Marcia19

Aston Gardens exceeded my expectations. My parents’ apartment was beautiful and it was completely redone. The surroundings inside and out are nicely maintained. The food is pretty good, it could have been much better but it’s better than the cafeteria type. The dining room is nice, it’s not home cooking but it’s good and had diversity. They’re pretty happy there.

November 13, 2014

By Mary93968950

I visited Aston Gardens. It is a nice place, but it is too expensive for me. They have really nice apartments. It has a kitchen, a living room, a bedroom, and a bathroom. They have balconies and elevators. You can be in any floor and be comfortable. They have a button in the room, and when you get up every morning, you push it, then they know you're okay. If you don't, they'll check on you. They have maid service. They have two meals a day. The staff was very nice. Everybody was friendly. The meals were good. They also have all kinds of activities - i.e., card games and shuffle boards -- and they have a pool.

June 30, 2014

By Sheila Walker

A very nice apartment, attractive grounds, excellent food and preparation, opportunity to attend many functions, on and off campus, a staff that is caring and helpful, a secure feeling on campus

June 30, 2014

By Terry Knippenburg

Reviewing our 5 years as residents, Harold and I tend to think of those years as long vacation at our expensive spa. We have fine dining served by competent young people. We have weekly housekeeping done by trustworthy maids. We have a medical staff on campus. We have maintenance crew. We have transportation to address our needs. We have an outstanding activity director, Ruth.

By Ralph L.K

Outstanding food and lodging. Many local and cruise trips. Often visiting medical professionals and extra entertainment professionals. Security Guards day and night. 1 week free trips to and from MacDill AFB 28 miles number of our home. Quality of food in dinning room is always superior. Maintenance crew always 1st class.

By Bob and Ellen Riche

Aston Gardens has good grounds. Their accommodations are very comfortable and they have great environment too. The administrators are excellent. I like their activities because they vary. I feel secure and we're very happy here.

By Jane Cianciolo

A wonderful place to live. The staff is always available and very helpful.

By Hannelove

Having an in-house doctor plus visiting nurse to keep ones blood pressure in check is great. Daily morning exercise with rotating instructors makes it so much more fun. Many different-brain-games, outings, movie nights and dining, make it a good place to call home.

By Betty95085750

Been here over 11 years and been satisfied with service. I will not move elsewhere. I'd rate Aston Gardens as an A.

June 19, 2014

By Conivie

I have been very pleased with the quality and the kitchen and dining room. Staff is always courteous and the same goes for maintenance and have been pleased and happy with repairs. The AC staff is so helpful and courteous and does a great job and loves giving.

June 19, 2014

By Maryann9

Through the careful planning of all the directors of the many different programs offered, we get the best of everything. The quality of the services we receive is truly the best.

June 17, 2014

By Peter & Iris Daries

We moved into our apartment in August of 2006. We have never regretted this move. We are very satisfied with the food and our housekeeper who we have had since we moved in here. All the staff try to make our being here as happy as possible.

June 12, 2014

By Richard94453950

We moved here in November 2012 and feel it was one of the better things we have done. Management people (directors) are understanding, polite and easy to work with. We are pleased with thecurrent upgrades in our area and anything else to come! This is all "our home". Most of all, food is satisfactory.

May 12, 2014

By Rita20

The Courtyards has first class independent-living apartments, excellent food, staff, maintenance, transportation, and entertainment. If more care is needed, an assisted-living is located on site that is equally good. What more could you ask for in your golden years? I'm very happy after 3 years and 3 months of living here.

April 29, 2014

By Elizabeth35

Excellent in all respects!

September 30, 2013

By Nancy69352750

My husband and I stayed at Aston Gardens for a month and it was an extremely nice place. Though the apartment was small, it was very nice. The staff was wonderful. The service was great. However, they have to improve their food, we didn't like it. They had a lot of different activities like golf, different kinds of card games and took the people to different places. I would recommend them to others.

September 27, 2013

I'm going to be living in Aston Gardens and I'm just waiting for the movers to bring my things there. I chose this place because they got the biggest apartment and the cheapest rent among others I visited. It also has everything that I wanted. I have a one-bedroom apartment with a den and a powder room. It has a full kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, cooktop, and microwave. It also has a lot of storage spaces. I also have two priorities that they met with regards to accommodations. One, that they would let me bring my three cats and, second, that they have a screened-in porch in my apartment. They offer a lot of activities. Most of them are the same as with all others. They have an activity center and a pool. They do take their residents to their doctor's appointments. They have three different types of transportation depending on how many people are going. The residents there are very nice and well-dressed. The staff is great. They're very personable. They bend over backwards to make me feel at home.

August 27, 2013

By Margaret C.

I like Aston Gardens. I just moved here last August. They only have two floors and I'm on the second floor, which I preferred. I like my apartment. I have a living room, a dining area, a kitchen, a bedroom and a den that could be used as a second bedroom. I also have two bathrooms, one bath with a tub and the other with a shower. The staff here is very friendly. They have a lot of activities for their residents. They have a bus service that takes you to places. I have my own car and my own golf cart, so I don't participate in those, but they do go on different trips. This place is very active. They even have a pool for their residents.

July 31, 2013

By Dennise

I checked out Aston Gardens at the CourtYards and I thought it was very nice and very well done. It was something that I would really be interested in if I do decide to sell my house and move. The staff was extremely nice and I liked them. It seemed like they had a few activities, but it was something that I wasn't really interested in. I have neuropathy and I can't get around too well. The rooms had a nice size. We had lunch there and the food was excellent. It was served like in a fine hotel. I would certainly recommend them to others.

September 24, 2012

By Heather 1

Aston Gardens is a very nice facility, first of all. Second of all, it's nine miles from my house. They stay on top of everything. If there's an issue, the nurse will give you a call. They make sure the medications are regulated, they have a lot of activities to offer that my dad can sign up for if he chooses to; he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to. Each person have their own private studio apartment. They have both independent and assisted living facility. In the middle of the two facilities, there's a swimming pool that either side use. My dad's been there since August. He's very comfortable and he's very happy.

Costs for Aston Gardens At The Courtyards

Photos of Aston Gardens At The Courtyards

Services and Amenities of Aston Gardens At The Courtyards

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pool

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Tai Chi

About Aston Gardens At The Courtyards

Located in the "downtown" area of the legendary master-planned community of Sun City Center, Aston Gardens at The Courtyards is in the heart of it all. Residents are close to golf courses, shopping, dining, medical facilities, a public library and many church denominations. The Sun City Center community is known for its active retirement lifestyle and when living at The Courtyards, you can also participate in all Sun City Center has to offer because we pay your Sun City Center Community Association dues!

There are a variety of floor plans from which to choose, including luxurious apartment homes for rent for the best in independent living. For residents who need more personal care and attention, Aston Gardens at The Courtyards offers spacious suites for assisted living and memory care. Our senior-living community in Sun City Center offers an all-inclusive, affordable country club lifestyle with beautiful courtyard vistas and five-star resort amenities, services and carefree living programs. When you're not at home, you'll want to head over to the newly-redesigned and elegantly appointed Grande Clubhouse to enjoy exciting activities and events, fine dining and good times with friends.

Map of Aston Gardens At The Courtyards