Summerfield Suites LLC Assisted Living

Reviews of Summerfield Suites LLC Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Summerfield Suites LLC Assisted Living

March 02, 2018

By KeepingAnEye

This facility was recently sold and changes are coming fast and staff is fleeing. Wages are being reduced, staff cut backs and new younger staff is inexperienced. Time will tell if they can maintain the reputation they once had, in the meantime some residents are feeling uneasy. There's been a great maintenance man there that keeps the place going. Meals are generally OK ( we all have are own likes and dislikes). Unfortunately profits dictate how resources are spent and I can't think of another industry where worker appreciation is paramount and of the utmost importance as when it comes to the caring of our elderly population. Oh yes, they've maintained a nice little salad bar with lunch and dinner, hope they keep it up.

August 24, 2017

By Terry

Summerfield Suites is really nice. They're taking very good care of my parents, and I'm very confident that they'll receive the care they're looking for. The staff is also really nice. The grounds are well-kept and maintained, and nicely decorated. They're in a 1-bedroom apartment with a front room and a little kitchen, and their own private bath. My dad goes down and interacts with the dinners, he also gets involved in the excise class, trivia, and communion. My parents love their food. If they need anything, someone comes by and takes care of it right away. They have a full calendar of activities that are going on every day. We are receiving very good quality of care for the price.

June 14, 2015

By Son and family

Summerfield Suites is a hidden treasure. The caring staff is the BEST! We feel blessed to have found this WONDERFUL place at the recommendation of our local family physician for our mother who is happily living there for over a year.

February 26, 2014

By Carol73494750

Summerfield is smaller and I liked the feeling I got when I went there. Everybody was friendly and I felt my mother would be at home there. The staff is excellent and they have a round the clock nurse. They do her laundry and they dispense her pills. She has her dog there and the food is good. They have Bingo, outings and my mom is going to the department store this week. They go out for scenic drive, they had birthday parties for them, thanksgiving dinner for the families and residents and a Christmas party. They have entertainment come in for them, they have clowns once a month and a puppet show a couple of weeks ago.

Photos of Summerfield Suites LLC Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Summerfield Suites LLC Assisted Living

• Activities Extra: Social, Educational, Spiritual And Recreational,Resident/Family Oriented Events,Life Enrichment Activities

• Occupational Therapy
  • Range Of Services Extra: Visiting Physician And Podiatrist,Extended Congregate Care,Homehealth

Types of care

• Dressing And Grooming
  • Bathing And Toileting
  • Memory Care
  • Meal Preparation

About Summerfield Suites LLC Assisted Living

Summerfield Suites LLC Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Summerfield, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Summerfield Suites LLC Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Summerfield Suites LLC Assisted Living