Watercrest St. Lucie West

Reviews of Watercrest St. Lucie West

Assisted Living Reviews for Watercrest St. Lucie West

November 26, 2018

By Kim

My grandmother has moved into Watercrest St. Lucie West. I'm having some issues with it right now. However, the place is beautiful. The staff seems OK. Her apartment is beautiful and big. There's a small kitchen without a stove and has a small microwave, a small refrigerator, and a small sink. There's a washer and dryer unit, a small living room, a big closet, a small bedroom with a separate door, and a bathroom. The activities are great. They give you their Watercrest money so you can go to an auction and buy stuff, which is fun. They do music, play bingo, and go out. The location is great. The building and the location is phenomenal. It is very easy to get to.

October 02, 2018

By A Visitor

I'm moving into Watercrest. I like it because it's nice, new, and bright. The staff seems very good. The food has been good. They have a pool for exercise, game room, exercise room, and trips to church and shopping. The rooms are brand new.

Services and Amenities of Watercrest St. Lucie West

• Pool

• Pets: Yes

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Watercrest St. Lucie West

Watercrest St. Lucie West is a senior living provider in Port Saint Lucie, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Watercrest St. Lucie West for more details on services and rates.

Map of Watercrest St. Lucie West