Personal Touch Family Home I

Services and Amenities of Personal Touch Family Home I

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Personal Touch Family Home I

Throughout the year, we provide our residents with Assisted Living to make sure there’s always something exciting to look forward to at Personal Touch Family Home. It’s just one of the things that sets our Assisted Living Facility apart from the rest. We’re passionate about providing opportunities for our residents to make new memories and friends while enjoying our services.

Many of our community members at Personal Touch Family Home require some degree of health and well-being monitoring. Our Assisted Living Facility provides complimentary and customizable Nutritional and Dietary Counseling services for all our residents. By catering to the personal needs of each resident, we go just one step further to make everyone feel like they’re truly at home at Personal Touch Family Home.

We offer a relaxing home environment and the highest quality care for your loved ones. We help our residents enjoy a comfortable, active and affordable lifestyle in a warm and safe surrounding. Our residents will not only enjoy the ambiance of the indoor but also the exuberance of the outdoors. Our experienced and dedicated caregivers are trained to serve your loved ones with a great deal of attention and utmost family care.

Personal Touch Family Home has a private and semi-private bedrooms to make any resident feel right at home. We invite you to come and visit our warm and friendly retirement residence to see for yourself why our residents are so happy at their “Home Away From Home”.

Services and Amenities:

• 24 hour professional care
  • Daily maid, housekeeping and laundry services
  • Monitored and secured building and outdoor garden
  • Personalized individual attention
  • Comfortable family room with cable TV
  • Private dining room. All meals are home cooked
  • Medication management program
  • Family owned and operated by family who is on premises daily

Our residents are treated with respect and dignity. We believe in promoting feelings of self-respect. We endeavor to create at truly caring assisted living facility for that important member of your family.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via phone and or email. Thank you and God Bless.

Map of Personal Touch Family Home I