Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care New Port Richey, FL

Reviews of Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care

January 23, 2020

By Dianne

Oakview Terrace is under new management, and it's quite improved. When my mother was there, it was horrible in every area. I'm quite happy with them now. The new manager is wonderful, sweet, very much in control, and very caring. It will be really good under her new management. They got rid of a lot of the nurses and staff. The residents we knew seemed much happier; they were very happy to have the new management and the new people in place. The rooms were very a good size and clean. They were making some cookies and doing different crafts. They have a pastor that comes in for church on Sundays, and they have physical therapy and movie areas. Each floor now has its own nursing room where the residents can get their medication every day and get their blood work done. They also have long-term and memory care. It's a large, but old building, and it has big rooms.

January 16, 2018

By honest34653

Great kind caring staff that goes above and beyond.

May 31, 2017

By reviewer705765

I like the staff. It has a homey feeling when you go in, and it was located close to family. My aunt is in a more secure side of the community. The food looks fine. I would like to see more activities than there are.

October 18, 2016

By Deborah740473

Oakview Terrace is a very nice place. I went there for a tour. They have very nice rooms, and you can choose from private to semi-private rooms. You can also bring your own furniture, or you can use what they have. It looked very clean and open. The people are very nice.

March 28, 2016

By Angie19

It was very clean but not what I was actually looking for because my parents are independent living and this facility was not an adequate size for them to live in. It only had a kitchenette, not a kitchen. They do provide three meals a day, but my parents like to be able to cook for themselves if they want. There wasn't any room for privacy and just one bedroom. They did have some good activities there, like taking the residents to WalMart or on trips to doctors' appointments if needed. It was more like a rest home than an independent-assisted living facility in my opinion. I was most impressed by the activities that they had planned, but they didn’t have adequate space to do the activities.

June 17, 2014

My mother is already in Oakview Terrace. She has a very nice room. She really likes it. It is a good size room. My mom is on a pureed diet, but the food is OK. The staff is very nice. They are very cordial and helpful. They are attentive to the patients, and most of them are friendly enough. There is one I don't really like, she is not really friendly. The facility is clean. I like it; however, it is not really that social. They do have a lot of social activities going on; however, there are a lot of people like my mom, who is not doing well, so she can't really do activities.

September 10, 2012

By Alex3

Oakview terrace is a very nice facility. I didn't know that assisted living facilities could be so nice. usually I would think of them as grey and boring but everyone who works there is really nice and provides many accommodations for my grandma and my family. The rooms are kept very clean and everything is super sanitary. It never smells and there are never any signs of pest problems. The facility has a large tv room so that is usually where we hang out when we visit my grandma. They also have a lot of daily activities so that my grandma is never bored. She has made many friends there and i think we made a great choice with choosing Oakview terrace.

August 13, 2012

By Linda16

We had a chance to visit Oakview Terrace together with my aunt. It was a wonderful community. The people are all smilling. They have a home-like environment. The staff are really accomodating and they really want to help you with anything you asked. When we visit the place the residents are having bingo and I think it's one of those activities that the residents are happy about. I would recommend Oakview Terrace to others.

Memory Care Reviews for Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care

Questions about Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Alzheimer

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Our Average is 74. My residents love to singalong with live music or any other way.

What programs or activities does Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Bingo, Outings, Music, Painting with a twist. Travel logs, gardening and much much more!

What places are near Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

The church is with in walking distance. Bus line with in walking distance. Beaches and parks within 15 min.

What transportation services does Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care offer to assisted living residents?

Bus

What safety features or security measures does Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care offer to assisted living residents?

Coded doors and alarm system.

How does Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Phone calls and visits. Virtual tours!

If Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

yes, we do except dogs and cats. Large fences area for animals.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Alzheimer

What safety features or security measures does Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care provide to protect residents who wander?

Locked unit with outside safe area to walk and enjoy the out doors.

What programs or activities does Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

singalong, word games, trivia, puzzles, adult coloring

Our nurses do all assessments when residents move in and every 3 months after.

What techniques does Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

Residents are supervised. Finger food for the people that like to walk non-stop. Lots of snacks and small more frequent meals.

How does Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

Phone calls and individual care conferences.

Costs for Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost: $1500

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: AL#7689

About Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care

Noble Senior Living at Oakview Terrace is an assisted living and memory care community focused on delivering affordable quality care for our residents.

Noble Senior Services Assisted Living and personal care program offers residents personalized assistance, and the care that each resident receives is unique to his or her needs. Assisted Living provides the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with the activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and medication. Our plan is a focus on overall wellness and maintaining residents’ independence.

Our memory care neighborhoods provide specially trained care staffing and specific life enrichment activities that meet your loved ones where they are. Our cozy neighborhoods and kind staff make our residents feel comfortable while socializing and participating in activities.The Noble Senior Living at Oakview Terrace Life Enrichment program boasts many activities and local outings that give our residents a purpose every day. We incorporate daily spiritual, social, physical, and intellectual activities to give each of our residents a fulfilling day.

In addition to regularly scheduled activities such as church services and Bible study, birthday celebrations, and Bingo, we have outings and trips several times a month that include shopping and visits to restaurants and museums.

Programming at Noble Senior Living at Oakview Terrace keeps us vibrant and in touch with our surrounding community. You’ll find our spirited program inspires residents to lead fulfilling and active lives.

Our amenities include:

• Emergency Call system
  • Licensed Professional Nursing staff
  • Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry service
  • Full dining service
  • Social activities
  • Hair Salon
  • Phone/cable tv in room
  • Small pets welcome
  • Respite care
  • Secured Alzheimer’s dementia unit with outdoor courtyard

At Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care, we care about achieving the best quality service for everyone.

Map of Oakview Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care