The Glenview at Pelican Bay

Nursing Home Reviews for The Glenview at Pelican Bay

May 14, 2012

By RPO

Other

very poor communication; confirmed availability was withdrawn without notice as the patient was being discharged from the hospital. VERY POOR TREATMENT!! Will not recommend to any.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Glenview at Pelican Bay

May 16, 2015

By juanny

We had my Mom on a waitlist for about a year with no progress. In fact I think she move backwards on the list. We needed to find a place for Mom and could not wait any longer. When found an alternative and cancelled the waitlist, they kept $2500 of the $10000 deposit. They said it was in the contract. My advice, check your waitlist agreement carefully. Even the new one is tricky. I can understand keeping an administration fee, but $2500.....ridiculous!

October 16, 2014

I like Pelican Bay. It is beautiful. It is new. It is closer to water, but it's not directly on the water. It has 365 days of meals. It has a five-star nursing. I can have assisted living right in my apartment. It is very attractive. It has a private beach. It has transportation to the beach, private restaurants, and the clubhouse. I would recommend this place, but it has a very long waiting list.

December 26, 2013

By Billy6

Glenview was an exceptional community. Pelican Bay is a wonderful area to be in, there's no doubt about that. One of the activities director was there and showed us around, she was very pleasant. She gave us a lot of nice information and showed us a lot of the activities and it was very nice.

May 15, 2013

By Terry10

I would probably consider buying a condo at Glenview except that they don't allow pets. We have 2 dogs and there's no way we're getting rid of them. The facility is outstanding. It's run by its owners who then hire a management company to come in and oversee it. It's in a great location, with great food, a very nice staff and the residents are warm and welcoming. You don't get the feeling that you're going into a senior site. It was more like you were moving into a condo. The facility was an outstanding concept and I was very impressed with it.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of The Glenview at Pelican Bay

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About The Glenview at Pelican Bay

The Glenview at Pelican Bay is a senior living provider in Naples, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact The Glenview at Pelican Bay for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Glenview at Pelican Bay