Lely Palms, a ProMedica Senior Living Community

Reviews of Lely Palms, a ProMedica Senior Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Lely Palms, a ProMedica Senior Living Community

February 04, 2014

By JAM1

I have lived in an assisted living/independent facility for 20 months and am very happy with it. I am moving because the cost of living here was just too expensive for me. Lely Palms is within my budget so, regretfully, I made the choice to move. I compare the change in living facilities as going from a "grand" hotel to a "country" inn. I made two visits and had one dinner at Lely Palms and found the food very good and was comfortable with the residence.

Independent Living Reviews for Lely Palms, a ProMedica Senior Living Community

November 29, 2014

By Caring86220950

I think they’ve got a lot of renovations to do at Lely Palms, but they are doing it. The visit was OK, and they were good at giving information. We were mainly interested in the villas and were not much interested in activities at all. Well we thought the villa areas and the grounds were a little run down, but that’s what they’re renovating. We could see a few buildings that have been painted. The apartments were not huge, but they were nice and were pretty clean. I’d say they’re a big facility because they got a lot of villas there. I think they’re a very good location too. CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart are all around and, a hospital is close by.

May 28, 2013

By Tony9

My wife and I are at a stage where we're slowing down, so I'm trying to get information on retirement homes. I toured Lely Palms and I looked at a one bedroom condo with a kitchen and two baths. They were fairly nice. The staff were very courteous. The young lady invited me back with my wife to stay for lunch so that we could sample their restaurant. She showed me all of the facilities and she gave me a nice explanation on what they provide and what they didn't provide. She was very helpful.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Lely Palms, a ProMedica Senior Living Community

Questions about Lely Palms, a ProMedica Senior Living Community

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Lely Palms, a ProMedica Senior Living Community. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Lely Palms, a ProMedica Senior Living is an Independent Living Community. We have 148 Apartments and 52 Villas. We are located on 28 acres and have Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care Assisted Living Arden Court. We are RENTAL. The average age is 75-85. We are an active Independent Living with lots of activities...Chair Yoga, Swimming Exercise, Putting, Bocci, Happy Hours, Crafts, Card Playing, Bible Study, Art Classes...and more! As we say, Come Live With Us!

Costs for Lely Palms, a ProMedica Senior Living Community

• Credit Card
  • Check

• State Licenses: Assisted Living Facility #4868

About Lely Palms, a ProMedica Senior Living Community

Lely Palms ProMedica Senior Living offers an array of independent and assisted living choices.

Looking to simplify your day by enjoying the services offered in our Full-Service rental plan? Full-Service plans include continental breakfast and your choice of lunch or dinner, weekly housekeeping, linen laundry service, scheduled transportation, emergency call system, utilities and a maintenance-free lifestyle.

Not quite ready for all the services just yet but want to start living an active, senior lifestyle? Our customizable General Rental plan may be what you desire. Located on 28 acres of beautifully landscaped property, you will also find an array of activities, amenities and a social setting to keep you busy all day long should you wish to be. And if the day comes that you require healthcare assistance, you will be glad to know we have it all right here within our community.

Continuum of Care Campus; Rental Senior Living Villas; General Rental Option; 28 Acres / Community Feel

Map of Lely Palms, a ProMedica Senior Living Community