Tender Touch Home Care Inc

Reviews of Tender Touch Home Care Inc

Assisted Living Reviews for Tender Touch Home Care Inc

June 22, 2011

By DW

I recently relocated to South FL. And soon after started looking for a assisted living for my dad. I was referred to Tender Touch Health Care, by a well known Physician in the South Fl area. I must say that after visiting several other facilitys this establishment was most impressive! Its by far my first choice, and I highly recommend it to anyone seeking care for a love one!

Photos of Tender Touch Home Care Inc

Services and Amenities of Tender Touch Home Care Inc

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: Al10494

About Tender Touch Home Care Inc

We provide Respite care, stimulation therapy, music therapy and exercise therapy. Transportation supports to Doctors and Home Health services welcomed 24/7. Medication management and supervision including insulin injections.

We offer housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, activities on an individual basis. Hospice care welcomed

Map of Tender Touch Home Care Inc