Tender Touch Home Care Inc

Reviews of Tender Touch Home Care Inc

Assisted Living Reviews for Tender Touch Home Care Inc

June 22, 2011

By DW

I recently relocated to South FL. And soon after started looking for a assisted living for my dad. I was referred to Tender Touch Health Care, by a well known Physician in the South Fl area. I must say that after visiting several other facilitys this establishment was most impressive! Its by far my first choice, and I highly recommend it to anyone seeking care for a love one!

Costs for Tender Touch Home Care Inc

Photos of Tender Touch Home Care Inc

Services and Amenities of Tender Touch Home Care Inc

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: Al10494

• Get Costs

About Tender Touch Home Care Inc

We provide Respite care, stimulation therapy, music therapy and exercise therapy. Transportation supports to Doctors and Home Health services welcomed 24/7. Medication management and supervision including insulin injections.

We offer housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, activities on an individual basis. Hospice care welcomed

Tender Touch Home Care is a "Home away from home." We work with a variety of certified caregivers to provide the elderly the support necessary to maintain a good quality of life. We offer an exclusive home setting where all family members are welcome to visit and enjoy themselves.

Map of Tender Touch Home Care Inc