Life Care Center of Jacksonville

Assisted Living Reviews for Life Care Center of Jacksonville

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of Jacksonville

July 12, 2014

By Cat_L

There were a few good nurses. There were more who didn't seem to care. My husband was ignored, pain meds late to very late many times, found him dirty and cleaned him off myself. First night, he had no call button, and when he called me on the phone it took me hours to have his problem checked and dealt with, and he did not have his pain meds for over 9 hours. I will never allow him to be placed in there again. They answered my pleas, made promises, but up until the his last day there were unable to change things. I suggest they try to find better nurses and CNAs.

August 09, 2013

By Gayle5

The facility was very clean. But when you call the nurses only the CNA's came who would asked what was needed and would tell that the nurses were busy and would come in a minute and sometimes it took them a long time. They asked my mom if she wanted to listen to music and when she said no, they never came back. I thought the most important thing that they needed to improve on was to have more staff.

July 27, 2011

By prosecutor

My mother has been a resident of both the Lifecare of Orange Park and the Lifecare of Jacksonville facilities for almost 2 years......Both facilities are meticulously maintained, well-staffed and provide quality care for seniors with significant disabilities.....We are fortunate to have these excellent senior citizen care facilities here in Duval County, Florida.

Services and Amenities of Life Care Center of Jacksonville

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Occupational Therapy

About Life Care Center of Jacksonville

Life Care Center of Jacksonville is a senior living provider in Jacksonville, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of Jacksonville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Jacksonville