Lanier Manor

Reviews of Lanier Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Lanier Manor

October 13, 2019

By mtouchto

Please simply stay away from this facility. The aids all hate their jobs there and it comes out in the way the people who stay there are treated. The food is worse than bargain-basement TV dinners. You are allowed to bathe in industrial type showers. There are no activities. Unless you are a TV addict or have a laptop, there is no place to go and nothing to do. For addicted smokers, they do have a smoking "lounge" that is not very comfortable or calming (the only good thing about this place, it made me quit). In a word, stay far away from Lanier.

August 18, 2016

By Nothappy71

Other

I hope they changed because when my mom was there her laundry was full of feces and soaked and wet of urine and fell A few time That cause her to go to the ER. Until we changed it to a better place , be careful with the appearance of a place they may look nice but it's not .

March 20, 2015

They were very nice, good, caring, and wonderful at Lanier Manor. I have stayed there for three and a half years. The room was wonderful. I had a wonderful stay.

Services and Amenities of Lanier Manor

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Lanier Manor

Lanier Manor is a senior living provider in Jacksonville, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Lanier Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lanier Manor