Garden Plaza at Inverrary

Reviews of Garden Plaza at Inverrary

Assisted Living Reviews for Garden Plaza at Inverrary

July 11, 2012

By niki blackford

I really like this facility. First of all, the staff overall, were pretty nice. The way they handled the patients gave off the impression that they actually care about the residents. I also liked that they were having a fashion show (which included residents and employees). I imagine that living in a assisted living facility can get kind of boring. It looks like they have monthly and weekly activities to keep the residents occupied. During my visit, I ate lunch in the cafeteria and it was really good. Also, the overall look of the facility was nice as well. There was a garden on the outside and the inside of the main building was clean and the hallways were not crowded with patients or visitors. I will mention that there was one nurse that was kind of rude. Me and my guest did not know which entrance to use to get into the building and we were kind of wandering around outside a entrance that was reserved for employees. Instead of directing us to the entrance, she gave us an attitude and told us that we need to find another entrance. What I didn't like about this was that this nurse didn't know who I was. I could have had family staying in the facility and this could possibly give off a bad impression. She should mind her attitude in the future. Overall, this was a really nice assisted living facility. If I had to choose, I would have this place as an option for a family member of mine to live in.

May 09, 2012

By commercesd

While near the area, we headed over to the to check out Garden Plaza at Inverrary assisted living facility. It looked really well-kept from the outside as we drove up. They offer many living arrangements here, from studios to more spacious 2 bedroom spaces. The kitchens were quite nice, and all electric. Bathrooms were designed with safety in mind. Residents may also enjoy a restaurant dining experience with original culinary and traditional creations. Seniors may also reserve the private dining room for their own special occasions and visitors. There is a billiards room and large event space. The fitness room includes a heated swimming pool and spa. The many recreational activities include trips to visit the local and surrounding area cultural and entertainment hubs such as art galleries and museums and eateries. They also attend fairs, festivals and other community gatherings. We could see that the residents are treated with care, kindness and respect by friendly and courteous staff.

Independent Living Reviews for Garden Plaza at Inverrary

About Garden Plaza at Inverrary

Garden Plaza at Inverrary is a premier independent and assisted living community with 151 independent living apartments, and 101 assisted living apartments. We feature several floor plans including spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartments with all-electric kitchens. Our community is conveniently located within a short distance of shopping, restaurants and medical services.

Garden Plaza has many areas for socializing and entertainment-including billiards room, auditorium, fitness room complete with a heated swimming pool and an indoor spa. Our beautiful dining room provides a pleasant atmosphere to enjoy a delicious meal prepared by our executive chef. For those special occasions, you may want to reserve our elegant, private dining room.

Garden Plaza also provides assisted living services. Assisted living at Garden Plaza offers a choice of spacious studio and one bedroom apartments. A caring staff provides expert assistance as needed. Whether you need just a little help or more extensive assistance, our friendly staff will assist you with an individualized program of care.

Map of Garden Plaza at Inverrary