Pinnacle Rehabilitation & Health Center

Reviews of Pinnacle Rehabilitation & Health Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Pinnacle Rehabilitation & Health Center

April 21, 2017

By Fyourpickle

They make you wait for meds, to use the restroom. they left marks on my mom moving her to a wheelchair. I would not send a dog to this place and am so sad my mother had to go here. They also "lost" her mail at Christmas.

August 21, 2015

By KMaricle

I can't even begin to even select a star for a rating but I had to at least select 1 to get my story to post. To be very honest, I wouldn't kennel my dog at this facility. My mother-in-law was brought there for infection control due to MRSA. Due to her mental state, she hid what was really going on until she had a nervous break down and went as far a calling the police to have her removed, which escalated to them calling her an ambulance to transport her to the hospital for immediate medical care. Upon admitting her to the hospital for sever dehydration, it was discovered that she had an extensive blistered purple colored infection from inner thigh to inner thigh from being left in dirty diapers. Are you kidding me??? We also became aware that other then physical therapy, they would leave her in bed all day. No staff, no matter how many notes of request were left would ever return phone calls. This place needs to be completely investigated and we have contacted our attorney.

March 08, 2013

By Frankee

I have a good friend who was placed at Pinnacle after he had hip surgery. I have had an earful of complaints, from not providing pain meds ( I have to wonder what the staff is doing with the pain meds), to not providing meal items, e.g., milk. On several occasions while i was visiting him, I saw first hand exactly what he was complaining about. All I can say that if I was there, I would crawl away if I had to.

October 19, 2011

By DinroMrphy

Grandfather was a resident at Pinnacle nursing home before he passed away. In general the facility was clean and most of the staff were pleasant. There were some exceptions on the nursing staff, which prevents me from rating the facility any higher. We were able to visit as we pleased and he seemed comfortable in the environment. Another positive was his medications were readily available and assistance was there when needed. We had one issue where he appeared able to function on his own and wanted to leave, but staff would not let him. Discussed with senior management of the facility who failed to address our concerns timely and really did not provide appropriate focus to his needs and concerns, but we were able to discuss with lower level staff and resolve concerns. Maybe we did not put enough pressure on management to address, but should patients really need to pressure senior management for action when escalated that high? I think not either way my rating is a 3 as overall experience was just average. Would not recommend to others until staff and management communication issues are resolved.

Services and Amenities of Pinnacle Rehabilitation & Health Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Pinnacle Rehabilitation & Health Center

Pinnacle Rehabilitation & Health Center is a senior living provider in Smyrna, Delaware that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Pinnacle Rehabilitation & Health Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pinnacle Rehabilitation & Health Center