The Watermark at East Hill

Assisted Living Reviews for The Watermark at East Hill

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Watermark at East Hill

September 08, 2015

By Kristine12

My aunt is in the Watermark, and she is in the memory care unit. It’s beautiful when you walk in, and it’s only three years old. The room was nice and spacious with a beautiful bathroom. The food is OK, but it’s always the same stuff. I think they’re short staffed, but the girls that worked there are wonderful. The nurses are phenomenal and on top of things. It is a nice place, and she has enjoyed most of her stay there, but it has gotten costly.

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on how we are doing. As you noted, The Villa is new. It is not only a new building but a new concept and we are always very happy to get this sort of feedback. Our care associates are the heart and soul of The Villa and I’m so glad you’ve found them to be phenomenal! I would like to hear more about your observation that we may be short-staffed, as we meet or exceed regulated standards. Our menu is rotated quarterly and on each rotation there are a variety of entrees. If there are particular dishes that residents especially like we generally learn from our care associates and that may mean that those items are always available, among other choices. Again, please feel free to contact me with further observations or requests for favorite foods at any time. Best regards, Connie Haworth, Executive Director, The Villa at The Watemrrk at East Hill

September 27, 2014

During our visit at The Watermark, we thought that it was very pleasant. We enjoyed talking with the marketing person. The people living there seemed to be very friendly. The apartments had variety of sizes, small and large. The ones we saw were pleasant. Some of them looked out on lovely wooded areas and others looked out on the roofs of garages. There were several dining options on this facility, which was very nice. They had what they called a bistro and a formal dining room. There was even an area where you could eat outside. We were told that there was a van that took the people to various functions off campus. They also have a lot of activities available there for handicapped people. They have a beautiful swimming pool, spa, and beauty salon. They even had a library. However beautiful the place was, we just decided that we were not ready to move yet.

January 06, 2014

By rayscheets

I visited The Watermark at East Hill. It was very nice. What I like best about it is the cleanliness. The rooms were very cheerful and nice too. The staff were courteous and nice in showing me the place. I talked to one of the patients and she was satisfied with everything. But, it's a little expensive as far as I'm concerned.

August 06, 2013

By Marlene5

The facility was beautiful. Their rooms were spacious and clean. They had lots of activities. They had a bowling lane. They had a golf-putting green. They had trips. They had concerts.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (4) See fewer reviews

• Renal

• Spanish

• Pets: All Pets

About The Watermark at East Hill

The Watermark at East Hill in Southbury CT is LifeCare retirement community that offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing 55-acre campus overlooking the stunning Pomperaug River Valley and just a short drive from historic Southbury. Choose from spacious one-bedroom models to our two-bedroom suites, all recently renovated from top to bottom. Meals are enjoyed restaurant-style at The Mark, our formal dining room, or on the patio at the Atrium. Newly-opened, The Club covers many aspects of wellness: Indulge Salon, a full-service beauty salon and spa, Renew Wellness Center, which offers nutritional and preventive care, Vitality Fitness Center, complete with an indoor pool, and the eco-friendly Gallery Café. We know that challenging our brains and getting in better physical shape has enormous benefits at every age, and The Watermark at East Hill offers an ongoing course schedule of mind-expanding and body-toning classes through Watermark University. A Watermark retirement community.

The Watermark at East Hill Housing Types

1 Bedroom Apartments, 2 Bedroom Apartments, 3 Bedroom Apartments, Condos

The Watermark at East Hill Outside Care

Allow outside homecare or home healthcare services: Yes

The Watermark at East Hill Rooms Features

Furnished, Wheel Chair accessible, Full Kitchen

The Watermark at East Hill Community Features

TV Room, Beauty Parlor, Laundry Facilities, Guest Rooms, Clubhouse, Housecleaning, Computer Room, Parking, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Billiards, Hobby Area/Workshop, Greenhouse/Garden, Guest Speakers, Volunteer Programs

Map of The Watermark at East Hill