Bel Air Manor Newington, CT

Reviews of Bel Air Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Bel Air Manor

July 17, 2015

By FRANCES1017

My parent has been several times. When you first go there, everyone is accomidating. The service from nurses and aids are not the best. They are not all bad. Just a matter who you get. I always had to chase for information and felt I was out of the loop. The aids I found the worse. The bed side manner to your loved one is rude and short. These are ill people in this home, and they should be treated as a person and with respect. The food there is cheap and unhealthy. I will think twice about returning a loved one there.

November 28, 2013

Bel-Air Manor was a newer facility. However, I was not thrilled at Bel-Air. They didn't seemed to know one hand and didn't seemed to know what the other hand was doing. I had to talk to the aids and nurses every day to get information. I was not happy with Bel-Air and I would never go back there. It had a rehab area on one side and had a physical rehab with machine in one end of the building and above that was the rehab area of Bel-Air. But they also had facilities of convalescent homes.

Services and Amenities of Bel Air Manor

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Bel Air Manor

Bel Air Manor is a senior living provider in Newington, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bel Air Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bel Air Manor