BeeHive Homes of Parker
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for BeeHive Homes of Parker
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of BeeHive Homes of Parker
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1000
- Assisted Living Starting At: $5200/month
- Resident Capacity: 24
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- Licenses: 23N140
About BeeHive Homes of Parker
BeeHive Homes of Parker, Colorado, is a senior living home in a residential setting. Uniquely designed, our senior living services offer residents more access to personal care. By keeping our homes smaller with professional, skilled caregivers, our residents can have their needs addressed personally. We truly believe that in order to provide the very best care for our residents, we must get to know them well and discover what their individual needs are–and that’s exactly what we do!
- Suite rooms – Residents have a private room complete with their very own fully accessible bathroom. We have beautifully furnished rooms, or residents may wish to decorate the room according to their own personal tastes. We can even accommodate couples if desired!
- 24-hour staffing – All employees of BeeHive must agree to our standards of excellence. Only the most kind-hearted, compassionate, fun, friendly staff can work with our BeeHive family members. The nurse call system, online technology, and fully secured building eliminate stress and worry from the minds of residents and their loved ones.
- Delicious meals – We recognize the importance of good food! Be assured, our on-site Chef makes an event out of each meal created in our gourmet kitchen. It should be noted that all meals are dietitian approved so they are delicious and healthy. Like everything else in a BeeHive Home, our plates are also served with care and quality.
- Group association – We truly are a family here and we all (staff and residents) cultivate close relationships. As the saying goes “The bee is more honored than other animals, not because she labors, but because she labors for others.” There is nothing like the wonderful feeling of being surrounded by those that care.
- Daily housekeeping services and laundry – All of the housekeeping services are provided for our residents on a daily basis. Fresh, clean living is essential to our home-like setting and is maintained around the clock, so you don’t have to.
- Activities – Two and one-half decades of experience at BeeHive Homes has shown that residents are more satisfied with life in a home that allows them to expand upon their hobbies, maintain their connections with friends and family, exercise, and relax. That is exactly what we do here, and bingo and bunko are just the beginning.
What Makes Us Special
We offer 24/7, 365-day care by a trained, caring staff. BeeHive Homes of Parker offers the very best of senior living care. Home-cooked meals, meaningful relationships, and healthy and rejuvenating activities are a way of life at BeeHive Homes. Our low resident-to-staff ratio allows us to provide the highest level of care, and the residents love the home-like environment.Get Costs