New Mercer Commons

Reviews of New Mercer Commons

Assisted Living Reviews for New Mercer Commons

July 10, 2012

By Guy1

During my time at New Mercer Commons I played games with the residents and shared stories with them. They all seemed relatively happy with their living conditions. The facilities were well maintained and the staff seemed very friendly. The residents that I interacted with were more independent. There was a separate wing for residents who required more specific care needs for their daily life. We played games like uno and monopoly. Occasionally I would help get them drinks of water or juice. The inside was air conditioned and kept at a reasonable temperature, even when it was very hot outside. I have been to other nursing homes, and unlike this assisted living facility they seemed more dismal. This was a nice place and I would recommend even my own grandparents to reside there. There was a nice common area for everyone to play games and enjoy lunch and dinner. I would rate this a very nice facility.

Services and Amenities of New Mercer Commons

• Companion Suites: Yes
  • Housing Extra: 120 Beds

• Dining Extra: 24 Hour Juice Bar, Snacks Throughout The Day

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Emergency Call System In Each Apartment And Bathroom, 24 Hour Juice Bar, Fish Aquariums, Scenic Balcony, Sculpture Park And Butterfly Garden

• Activities Extra: Socials, Barbecues, Birthdays, Happy Hour

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Pets: Yes

• Personal Care Assistants
  • Range Of Services Extra: Customized Personal Care Plans. Convenient In House Services: Nurse Practitioner, Podiatrist, Dental Hygienist, Laboratory, Hearing Aid Clinic, And Therapy. Specialized Activities For Dementia Residents: Memories In The Making, Music Therapy, Reminisce, Brain Games

Types of care

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Private Pay

About New Mercer Commons

New Mercer Commons is a senior living provider in Fort Collins, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact New Mercer Commons for more details on services and rates.

Map of New Mercer Commons