Windsor Gardens

Reviews of Windsor Gardens

Independent Living Reviews for Windsor Gardens

May 11, 2015

By Helen95743750

I have lived here at Windsor Gardens for 20 years. My experience with them is very favorable. It is independent condos. It is a village basically. There are 55 or so separate buildings. The four stories have elevators, and all of the wings have a washer and dryer. There is also a central activity place. They have a restaurant and a golf course. They have the usual amenities. The community is very attractive. It is very well cared for. They have a very good business manager. The things I like best about Windsor Gardens are the activities and the friendliness of the people.

March 27, 2015

By Merlin1

I and my wife have been here at Windsor Gardens for seven years. There are so many activities. There are dancing and exercise classes, there's a woodshop for anyone who wants to use it, and there are all kinds of clubs. They keep the sidewalks level so you won't fall in and stumble, and they clean it up so there's not a shoe stain. We're happy here.

About Windsor Gardens

Windsor Gardens is a senior living provider in Denver, Colorado that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Windsor Gardens for more details on services and rates.

Map of Windsor Gardens