Broadmoor Court Assisted Living

Reviews of Broadmoor Court Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Broadmoor Court Assisted Living

September 30, 2015

By Nancy113782450

Broadmoor Court was very nice. Their apartments were twice as much as I was paying for my husband, but they do have assisted living. So, if my husband had to go to assisted living, that would be the place I would seriously consider. Their dining room was beautiful. They treated me very nice, and they followed up with me. They were a smaller facility. They do not have the amenities like the ones that my husband was in, but their people probably do not require the amenities.

Costs for Broadmoor Court Assisted Living

Photos of Broadmoor Court Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Broadmoor Court Assisted Living

About Broadmoor Court Assisted Living

Broadmoor Court, a Bethesda Senior Living Community, is a non-profit, faith-based, assisted living community located in beautiful southwest Colorado Springs. Our assisted living community offers social, spiritual and physical activities for each of our residents.

Our two-story community features naturally-lit dining and recreation areas. We offer wellness programs that are specifically designed to care for and support individuals and families as needs progress.

At Broadmoor Court, we are committed to enriching the lives of seniors through community, service, and meaningful relationships. Every day, residents enjoy the companionship of others, delicious meals and outings. They don’t give up their independence; they gain friendships and quality of life. With our personalized care plans to support them, they remain independent longer than they might isolated at home. We like to have fun here.

Beautiful atrium with natural light surrounded by caring and happy staff dedicated to providing you with a home like environment.

Map of Broadmoor Court Assisted Living