Brookdale Broadmoor

615 Southepointe Ct., Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Brookdale Broadmoor (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 10 days

Seasons change, but your rates don't have to. Move in by December 17, 2021, and lock in your monthly rate until 2023. Plus, get $1,000 per month off your first three months! Restrictions apply; ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale Broadmoor

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Broadmoor

March 28, 2016

By Patricia41556750

One of the reasons I didn't like Brookdale Broadmoor (formerly Emeritus at Broadmoor) was because the memory care is in a separate building from the assisted living. I feel that the people in memory care can get some stimulation by attending some of the other activities that assisted living people do. They did have a lot of turnover, also, which I did not like. The rooms were OK.

February 24, 2016

By Bill120788950

I’ve looked at a few places for my dad, including Brookdale Broadmoor. My main concern was if they offered a pureed diet, and they did. In terms of activities and room quality, they seemed positively average. What I appreciate the most is the assistance of the staff. They were willing to sit down and help me explore options.

January 15, 2016

By Jerry F.

Brookdale Broadmoor is a nice place by the mountains of Colorado Springs, and it’s a smaller place with only 66 residents, and the people there are great. My mother-in-law has a comfortable one-bedroom with a small kitchen. They have a large courtyard, a small fitness room, and activities every day for the residents that go all day long.

October 28, 2015

By Cinde1

Brookdale Broadmoor was more expensive than I could afford, so it was a little out of my price range, but it was very nice. The room was very spacious, and the carpet was new; it was just really elegant.

September 30, 2015

By Rachel23

The rooms and the people were really nice at Brookdale. Their outside yard wasn’t as big as the other, and my uncle was young and active. The staff was very nice.

June 20, 2015

Brookdale Broadmoor was a lovely place. They had nice and friendly staff. I probably would recommend this facility.

October 22, 2014

By Rudolph1

The facilities at Emeritus were great. Their presentation was great. The personnel that I talked to were great; they understood my situation. The quarters were outstanding. The setup of the dining area was really nice although I never got a chance to dine there. This would have been the number one place that I would have settled on.

April 29, 2014

We were able to visit Emeritus at Broadmoor. The facility was very nice, and they have nice decorations. The people there were very nice. The main facility was very attractive, but the rooms were small and they were expensive. The room that they had available had no scenic view. It just looked out on a brick wall.

March 27, 2014

By Loren3

My mom picks Emeritus at Broadmoor out of the three others. I think the staff is pretty good. The rooms are pretty neat, and my mom's room is good. The food is OK, and they have a lot of activities.

November 28, 2013

By James73981950

We choose Emeritus for mom because we like the atmosphere. It is very homey and personal. The residents are able to put up displays outside of their rooms and on the hallway. It is very well kept. It seems like a nice place. They seem to have a lot of staff.

September 19, 2013

By Caring Wifey

I like Emeritus at Broadmoor. It seems to be a really welcoming place. The staff is attentive. At the time of my visit there, people were involved in some games and everybody was very friendly. The atmosphere of this place is just appealing.

March 19, 2013

By David17

Emeritus is taking very good care of my mom. They have lots of activities. She has her own room that is big enough for her with kitchenette, bathroom, and a living room.

September 16, 2012

By caring daughter5

This facility is small and personal.They have assisted living and adjacent to that is memory care. My mother, who has Alzheimer's is able to live in the assisted living area at this time. As she progresses and her care level changes she will be transitioned into the memory care. She has been there a little over a month and has adjusted well. It is very difficult to place your loved one in a facility...but once you do, you will be surprised at how well your loved one adapts. This facility has "wanderguard", which is a bracelet that is put on your loved ones wrist, so if they attempt to wander (out the front entrance) an alarm is sounded. My Mother has not been a wanderer so far, but with this disease you never know when it could happen...so having this safeguard is reassuring. I would never rate any facility excellent...because there is no "perfect" place. But, so far, my mother seems happy and adjusted...enjoys the simple activities and being around people.

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Broadmoor

Photos of Brookdale Broadmoor

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Broadmoor

• Diabetic

• Occupational Therapy

About Brookdale Broadmoor

Brookdale Broadmoor is a senior living facility that offers a home-like setting and professional staff that provides assistance while respecting the independence of their residents. The genuine caring staff, beautiful setting, and home-style meals combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Brookdale Broadmoor offers endless opportunities for residents to get to know each other through special events, activities, clubs, and ongoing cultural enrichment programs. Residents can also enjoy amenities such as assistance with bathing and dressing, medication management, dining assistance and special diets, reminders and redirection when needed. An emergency response call system ensures peace of mind for residents at all times.

Map of Brookdale Broadmoor