Cogir of Sonoma Senior Living

Cogir of Sonoma Senior Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Cogir of Sonoma Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Cogir of Sonoma Senior Living

November 29, 2014

We chose it for my wife, but currently we are on their waiting list as they don’t have any two-bedroom availability yet. I like the location of facility, and their food was satisfactory.

Independent Living Reviews for Cogir of Sonoma Senior Living

March 30, 2021

By Barbara

Cogir of Sonoma Senior Living was very nicely done. It was new and remodeled. It's just very clean, neat, and tidy. I like that one; it's just a little too far out of my way. The staff was very nice. I didn't look around the neighborhood, but it looked like a pleasant one.

October 21, 2020

By Kathy

I really liked Cogir of Sonoma Senior Living. It seemed newer, and I loved the location. The inside was very nice. The apartments were very updated, and it's an open concept. The staff was excellent. The facility was outstanding. It was beautiful.

April 13, 2020

By JB

Sonoma is the one I would move to if I decided to move. It was excellent. They're very attentive. I was also very impressed that our server was knowledgeable about the wine that was served. The head of their sales and marketing was extremely helpful. After I did the tour and really contemplated the possibility of moving in, I called and asked if they had a floorplan that showed the actual dimensions and that was promptly furnished. I'm very favorably impressed with it. The dining area was excellent and the food was outstanding. The apartments were nicely done. I would have liked it if they have college level classes for continuing education, but that would be the only significant deficit that I could point to. It was not a huge issue; I could manage to attend some such classes elsewhere. Overall, I am very favorably impressed.

May 04, 2018

By SRM

It is very pretty, the staff is very helpful, and the food is great. I really love my apartment, and they have a lot of activities and lectures for the residents. They have a lawn with nice landscaping and assigned parking with signs as well.

Questions about Cogir of Sonoma Senior Living

What places are near Cogir of Sonoma Senior Living or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Sonoma Plaza, Public Library, Sonoma Market, Safeway, Wells Fargo, & Sonoma Valley Hospital.

What transportation services does Cogir of Sonoma Senior Living offer to assisted living residents?

Cogir of Sonoma offers transportation services Monday - Friday anywhere in town. On Tuesdays we offer transportation to Kaiser in Petaluma & Santa Rosa.

What safety features or security measures does Cogir of Sonoma Senior Living offer to assisted living residents?

Cogir of Sonoma has staff on site 24hrs 7 days per week.

Does Cogir of Sonoma Senior Living work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Cogir of Sonoma works with Extended Family Care which is a great in-house caregiving agency. We also provide our residents with a list of recommended private caregiving agencies.

Costs for Cogir of Sonoma Senior Living

Photos of Cogir of Sonoma Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Cogir of Sonoma Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: Yes

About Cogir of Sonoma Senior Living

On a calm street in the heart of Wine Country, Sonoma Retirement Community offers Independent Living and Assisted Living options, both with impeccable attention to care and comfort for all residents. Regardless of lifestyle, residents enjoy our premium amenities, professional care services, and well-curated activities and outings. As with all Happy Living by COGIR communities, delicious high-quality meals are served throughout the day and attentive staff is ready with a smile for any need. It is worth noting that many residents especially love Sonoma Retirement Community for the convenience of nearby shopping, dining, and amenities, and for its easy access to Highway 12-121. But, the area’s vineyards, wineries, and green spaces are what make this community truly special.

Independent Living:

Sonoma Retirement Community residents fully enjoy resort hotel-like amenities including restaurant-style all-day dining, cleaning service, and private bus transportation. Quality, comfort, and enjoyment are paramount to Happy Living and residents take advantage of the warm accommodations and professional hospitality services to pursue their passions, socialize, and enjoy every day.

Assisted Living:

If you or a loved one requires attentive daily assistance, the large team of passionate professional caregivers at Sonoma Retirement Community is eager to welcome you to our family and share the high-quality services, meals, and activities that define the Happy Living brand.

Care and assistance:

• Transportation to medical appointments
  • Services tailored to changing needs
  • Mobility assistance
  • Hygiene assistance
  • Dressing assistance

Accommodations and services:

• One and Two bedroom apartments available
  • Heating, hot water and electricity included
  • Telephone hook-up provided, cable and Internet

• Piano
  • Postal service
  • Complete WIFI coverage in common areas

Activities and leisure:

• Variety of scheduled daily acitivites and outings
  • Bus/van transportation
  • Activity room
  • Theatre
  • Plenty of puzzles and board games
  • Billiards
  • Special events in the community
  • Music and film evenings
  • Teaching and learning

Food services:

• All-day dining hours
  • Dining hall with table service
  • Community kitchen
  • Private dining rooms
  • Chef-prepared, Nutritionist-approved menu

Safe environment:

• 24-hour security
  • Nurses on-site
  • Emergency response throughout property
  • Fence and surveillance around property

Nearby great wineries and vineyards, open space preserve and regional park. Close to medical centers and clinics, grocery stores, shopping, dining, and entertainment.

Map of Cogir of Sonoma Senior Living