Mary Katherine's Home
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Mary Katherine's Home
Services and Amenities of Mary Katherine's Home
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 374601875
About Mary Katherine's Home
Owned and operated by a Register Nurse with nurses in all locations, Mary Katherine’s Homes operates a total of 4 locations in San Diego County, California. We offer a range of personalized Assisted Living senior services, including independent living, as well as skilled nursing and 24-hour services.
- 24-hour elderly care and senior assisted living, supervision in a more personalized and individualized environment
- Three nutritious meals per day, with various alternatives, healthy snacks
- Meal menu is well planned weeks in advance; and we accommodate special diet needs
- We offer scheduled activities to enhance and promote a healthy senior lifestyle and fun for our clients
- We provide transportation and companion to each doctor’s office visit with no extra charge
- We provide medication ordering, monitoring, and quality assurance by an RN
- We provide incontinence care
- We provide full-assist with bathing, grooming, dressing, oral hygiene care, and other aspects of activities of daily senior living
We can accommodate higher acuity care level: hospice care, dementia care, diabetes, Parkinson’s, and various types of health conditions that limits one’s ability to accomplish the daily tasks of living.
What Makes Us Special
There are two well trained 24-hour live-in caregivers on site in each home. Our locations are conveniently located near major freeways, shopping centers, and local hospitals. We are an established community since 1998 and look forward to meeting with you soon.