Nazareth House San Diego, CA

Reviews of Nazareth House

Assisted Living Reviews for Nazareth House

October 30, 2012

By 034

My mother enjoyed living at Nazareth House. She liked being able to walk to the chapel and enjoyed the social activities, especially the writing group. She never complained about the food although she said that other residents did, and when I had Thanksgiving dinner with her there I did not think it was very good. The staff at Nazareth House was always friendly and helpful but there were a few problems. When my mother was put in the hospital I was not called (they did not have my current phone number which was my fault). What was disconcerting was that day when I went to visit my mom it took a long time for me to find out where she was. One staff member said check the chapel, another said maybe she had gone out for the day but I saw she had not signed out, then some residents told me she had been taken to the hospital. I finally found a nurse that let me know which hospital. It seemed like there could have been better communication among the staff. When my mom died I was told to take my time emptying her room because it was the beginning of the month and she had already paid for the full month. I spent some time on the day she died in her room, mostly in shock, sorting through her belongings. The next day when I went back the furniture had already been removed from her room and the items I was sorting had been dropped on the floor. It would have been nice if they had waited a while since I was told to take my time, I wasn't expecting things to be removed within a few hours.

August 12, 2011

By Dpep

My grandma just moved into the Nazareth two months ago. She loves it! She raves about the food, the landscaping, and the staff. I would highly recommend Nazareth house.

Services and Amenities of Nazareth House

• Memory Care
  • Meal Preparation

• State Licenses: 372000400

About Nazareth House

Nazareth House is a senior living provider in San Diego, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Nazareth House for more details on services and rates.

Map of Nazareth House