Jacob Health Care Center

Reviews of Jacob Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Jacob Health Care Center

April 11, 2013

By h otis

I was just at Jacob recently. It was decent, I saw smiles and had warm welcomes, from staff and residents alike. It felt calm and relaxing.

January 04, 2013

By Lamar1

Jacob Healthcare Center is closer to San Diego where I live. Mom has been there for about four months now. It's okay so far, but I think the food could be better.

November 19, 2012

By mnic

I felt that the Jacob healthcare facility did not care for their patients. I believe that overall nurses take on the personality of the facility they work in. They showed no pride and courtesy towards family or relatives visiting. There was no pride taken in keeping the grounds clean for patients and no effort was made to welcome families. I was dismayed to see my grandfather struggling to feed himself, food that he never really had to eat in his life. If we did not bring him food, I wonder how much weight he would've lost. It was heart breaking to see my grandfather in a place where there was no privacy for us to visit with him and that his bed ridden room mate smelled of urine that it made it hard for us to visit. If we were the kind of family that checked on him often I wonder how it was for patients that never had family to check up on them and insure that they were competently taken care of.

Services and Amenities of Jacob Health Care Center

About Jacob Health Care Center

Jacob Health Care Center is a senior living provider in San Diego, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Jacob Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Jacob Health Care Center