The Chateau at River's Edge

Reviews of The Chateau at River's Edge

Assisted Living Reviews for The Chateau at River's Edge

May 17, 2015

By Anonymous 3

Chateau at River's Edge is fine. They have a few different options for the rooms. The food is really good. I like the place. It is well maintained.

September 22, 2014

By Jeanette14

Chateau at River's Edge was one of the places under consideration, but they didn't have the two-bedroom, two-bathroom available. I was impressed with the facility, the people, and what they had to offer. So that's why we were considering using them. The only problem was they didn't have a unit available that would fit the needs we have for our parents. But it was one that my stepsister wanted us to put them into. I would highly recommend them. The rooms were a little larger and they had a good care ratio. The location was good, it was quiet, and they had a duck pond on the property. They also had an orchard and a place where people could do their own gardening, depending on how handicapped they were. I was impressed with how they were handling themselves, except that they didn't have everything that we needed.

Photos of The Chateau at River's Edge

Services and Amenities of The Chateau at River's Edge

About The Chateau at River's Edge

Located in Sacramento’s elegant and peaceful Campus Commons neighborhood, the Chateau at River’s Edge offers easy access to the American River walking trails and the adjacent public golf course. The Chateau at River’s Edge shares its gated and landscaped campus with its sister independent living community, River’s Edge.

Map of The Chateau at River's Edge