Westmont Village Riverside

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

17050 Arnold Drive, Riverside, CA 92518
Westmont Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Westmont Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Westmont Village

Independent Living Reviews for Westmont Village

October 26, 2021

By ReviewerRD#101721k

One of the facilities that I visited was Westmont Village. I found it to be a beautiful community, the equal of any town or village in Southern California. It's just gorgeous with beautiful homes. It used to be Airforce Village West. They had a lot of military officers living there. Now it's got a lot of seniors, it's got apartments in there, and it's got all kinds of comprehensive care if you need it. The freestanding homes are gorgeous, and you can just live independently if you want to. I was very impressed except for a couple of things. It's too quiet. It's almost as quiet as the funeral next door. A lot of people would not consider that a flaw, but a benefit. You could hear a pin drop walking down the street. The other thing is me and my attitude. I'm going to be 80 years old in a year and a half or so, and I have no right to feel this way. But I go in there and on these tours and I'm looking around the people and it is a sea of elderly people, and I don't feel like I'm in that demographic, even though I very much am. I'm too young for that kind of a place, but I'm just going to have to get used to it. I'm probably older than a lot of those people, but I'm looking at it and I feel like I'm looking at a lot of grandpa and grandma, and I'm not one of them, but I am. So it's a bit attitude on my part. I didn't go into the memory care building, but I saw them from the outside. I mostly visited independent living and maybe assisted living. The people were very, very nice. If I were to go anywhere at this point, it would probably be Westmont Village. I thought it was a wonderful place. It's spotless. The staff is all wonderful. They were very, very nice and accommodating.

Costs for Westmont Village

Photos of Westmont Village

Services and Amenities of Westmont Village

• Detached Homes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Westmont Village

For those seeking a vibrant Riverside senior living community where residents know their neighbors and can live, work and play, then you belong at Westmont Village. Our one hundred fifty acres of rolling hills with hiking trails and incredible views will make you feel right at home.

Westmont Village is pleased to offer a variety of living options to meet your individual needs and desires. Enjoy the carefree ambiance of Active Adult and Independent Living or choose from many levels of personalized care that our friendly, professional staff offers. Whatever type of service works best for you, we have only one true goal in mind: Your ongoing comfort, satisfaction, and care.

Active Adult Living:

At Westmont Village, we offer a maintenance-free, active lifestyle like no other. With single-family homes, resort-inspired community spaces, 155 acres of rolling hills, and just the right mix of services and enrichment programs, you will feel right at home. Our homes come complete with modern features and range from 1,000 to 3,500 square feet in two- and three-bedroom models.

Independent Living:

Independent Living at Westmont Village is ideal for those who are ready to leave behind household chores and live among friends. Choose to make one of our comfortable single-family houses your new home and enjoy access to an extensive list of services and amenities designed for easy living.

Assisted Living:

Westmont Village is proud to provide reliable Assisted Living services that cater to your daily needs and help you retain independence. With 24/7 staffing, our friendly team of senior care professionals is ready to help at a moment’s notice.

Memory Care:

Memory Care at Westmont Village provides an individualized program catering to each resident’s specific needs and focusing on their unique skills and abilities to promote and maintain a richer, more fulfilling life. The environment is friendly and comfortably secure, with 24-hour staffing and a dedicated Memory Care Program Director. Learn more about our Compass Rose Program.

We offer a maintenance-free, active lifestyle like no other. With stylish, contemporary homes, resort-inspired community spaces, and just the right mix of services and enrichment programs, should you need them along the way. No other community has so much to offer—place, possibilities, people, and peace of mind—all for an attainable monthly price.

Map of Westmont Village