El Molino Rose Villa
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for El Molino Rose Villa
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of El Molino Rose Villa
- All Inclusive Rent
- Fee Structure Extra: We Charge A One Time Non Refundable Move In Fee Of $1,500 Which Includes Non Emergency Medical Transportation, Assessment Of The Resident, And All Things Associated With A New Move In.
- Assisted Living Starting At: $6000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: We Offer Private And Semi Private Rooms.
- Resident Capacity: 6
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 198601951
About El Molino Rose Villa
We LOVE our elderly. Since 2004, we’ve had the privilege of caring for some amazing ladies and gentlemen here in our home. If only these walls could talk! From the first moment you walk in, you will hear the laughter and see the smiles of the wonderful people residing here. Come and see for yourself what truly makes our home the number one choice for your loved one. As a family owned and operated board and care for the elderly, our number one priority is for the care and well-being of all our residents. We start with the most important ingredient: LOVE. We add a little bit of laughter, some home cooking, an attentive & loving staff and we believe we’ve got the perfect recipe.
We are constantly striving to be the best Residential Care Home. We would like to share with you a few highlights of what we think makes our home special..
- No citations assessed by the Department of Social Services who conduct surprise inspections.
- Our Board and Care has 3 Certified Administrators with a combined 23 years of experience. As Administrators, we undergo continuing education to keep current and knowledgeable.
- We work hand in hand with physical and occupational therapists. Most individuals qualify for only a specific number of visits. We shadow the therapists during their visits and are able to continue the therapy long after the scheduled visits.
- We stand by our service of excellence by never requiring a notice. Most Board and Care for the elderly have contracts requiring 30 days advance notice to vacate for any circumstance.