Henrietta's Leven Oaks
Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living
Reviews of Henrietta's Leven Oaks
Assisted Living Reviews for Henrietta's Leven Oaks
October 08, 2021
I visited this facility
March 07, 2017
I visited this facility
July 12, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
March 19, 2015
I am/was a resident of this facility
Costs for Henrietta's Leven Oaks
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Henrietta's Leven Oaks
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3800/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Private/Shared Rooms
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Nurse On Staff: Yes
- Resident Capacity: 36
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 197803361
About Henrietta's Leven Oaks
The Leven Oaks is very special to the Monrovia area, it all started as a Resort Hotel in 1911, when a man by the name of L.B. Vollmer had a vision to create the best hotel this side of the Rockies; a place where strangers could come and find a family awaiting them. Today we continue the legacy that Mr. Vollmer began almost 100 years ago.
In the year 2000, we became a fully licensed Assisted Living Facility. Our home now includes a 24-hour caregiving staff. Our goal, as well as our Mission Statement has always been "to allow seniors to age with dignity." With that goal in mind, we have restored The Leven Oaks to its original splendor. Walking through the doors gives you the feel of yesteryear.
Our services include three delicious meals served in our "mission style" dining room, a full calendar of interesting activities, many in the facility and many outside. We offer medication assistance, as well as order and dispense them to our residents, all with a doctor's supervision. We offer weekly housekeeping, we supply all the linens. we even do personal laundry! All this and more is included in our very reasonable rates.
- Levels of Care - We offer Independent Living and Personalized Assisted Living services for seniors tailored to your or your loved ones individual needs.
- Dining - Our dining program offers three meals a day, prepared fresh and served with a smile.
- Housekeeping Services - We offer once a week maid service for your room. We will launder your clothes, change your linens and bring you fresh towels too.
- Staff Availability - We have 24 hour caregiving staff to assist you when you need it.
- Wireless Internet Access
- Beautiful Backyard and Gazebo - You will love sitting outside and enjoying the wonderful California weather in our beautiful backyard and gazebo area.
- Library - We have a large selection of books available for you to borrow when you feel like enjoying a good book.
- Medication Assistance - We can help you with your medications when you need it.
- Activities - We offer daily activities to keep you entertained and active. We have an exercise plan for you too! We also have a variety of Arts and Crafts on our schedule.
What Makes Us Special
The Leven Oaks lays just beneath the beautiful foothills of Monrovia. We are located on historic Myrtle Avenue, in Central Business District, so you’re only footsteps away from a number of shops, houses of worship, restaurants, and other attractions.Get Costs