Vintage Brook Senior Apartments

Reviews of Vintage Brook Senior Apartments

Independent Living Reviews for Vintage Brook Senior Apartments

September 30, 2013

By Mario5

I moved at Vintage Brook three months ago. My aunt used to live here and she spoke very well of this place. I can't speak highly enough of this facility. I am really happy here. It's a well-maintained, people-friendly facility. I am completely happy with the pool, spa, gym, and the computer room. The facility is clean with beautiful landscaping. I have nothing bad to say about this place. I plan on staying here for a few years until I fully retire. I am completely 100% satisfied with everything here. I'm in a one bedroom apartment. When I moved in it was completely repainted with new carpeting. It looked just like a brand new apartment. I am completely happy with this that's why I took it right away. I participate in bingo games, they have poker club, and they have a banquet where we all cook. They have quite a bit of things here.

About Vintage Brook Senior Apartments

Vintage Brook Senior Apartments is a senior living provider in Concord, California that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Vintage Brook Senior Apartments for more details on services and rates.

Map of Vintage Brook Senior Apartments