Country Villa Claremont Health

Reviews of Country Villa Claremont Health

Nursing Home Reviews for Country Villa Claremont Health

January 09, 2012

By AmiR4663

This is a 99 bed skilled nursing home with a nice big green lawn and grounds that are well manicured that is owned by a corporation. The surrounding neighborhood was nice. The interior was nice and clean as were the rooms I saw; private and semi-private. I didn’t detect any obnoxious odors as I walked around. The patients were clean and seemed as content as possible; some were seated in wheelchairs along the hallway. The food that I saw was not fresh, but the posted menu was varied. There were a lot of activities posted for patient rehab.

Services and Amenities of Country Villa Claremont Health

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 03/01/2020

About Country Villa Claremont Health

Country Villa Claremont Health is a senior living provider in Claremont, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Country Villa Claremont Health for more details on services and rates.

Map of Country Villa Claremont Health