Mountain Manor

Mountain Manor (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Mountain Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Mountain Manor

December 29, 2014

I move in Mountain Manor. It is an OK place to live. I am in a semi-private room, and we share a bathroom; there's four to a bathroom. We have CNAs, a social worker, and a business manager. Our owner is the administrator. We have facilities like health, hearing, podiatry, and dental. The activities are very good. We do bingo, in-door and Wii bowling, arts & crafts, and movies. We go to Walmart, and we also go to the 99 cents store. The food is terrible, but hopefully it will improve. What really impresses me is the rent. It is low, and it is under $3,000. They need to improve on the rooms and improve the food.

October 31, 2014

The last time I visited Mountain Manor, which was more recently, I really liked it. It was on different hands again. People were talking in the hallway even though some were in wheelchairs. They were not just like pushed up the door and left to sit. They seemed to interact and interchange a lot better. Mountain Manor was now under better hands. It didn't have the smell. The rooms were really nice. They were really large.

Nursing Home Reviews for Mountain Manor

Services and Amenities of Mountain Manor

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

• Occupational Therapy

About Mountain Manor

Mountain Manor is an assisted living facility in Carmichael, CA that offers residents assisted living and skilled nursing options and daily support services. Contact Mountain Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Mountain Manor