Bayshire Carlsbad Carlsbad, CA

Bayshire Carlsbad (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Bayshire Carlsbad

Assisted Living Reviews for Bayshire Carlsbad

August 21, 2015

They are taking really good care of my mom. It is great. I really like it, and my mom likes it there.

January 12, 2015

By Glenda12

The staff is very nice, and they showed me around. It is a very nice facility. The room was very nice, and they have a nice garden to walk around. The dining area was a good size. They have an activity board that lists something going on every day. The place is secured.

August 27, 2014

Dad is already in this facility. We chose it because it's in the same town where he lives and it's near my sister who's caring for him. We also found that it was the same price as all the rest of the places we checked out. He likes the food, which is unusual because when we take him out to eat, he usually doesn't like it. The staff is very, very friendly and they always call him by his name. Everyone is always smiling and they're very cooperative with the family when we need to pick him up or bring him back. He doesn't spend much time in his room. His room is close to the common room where they all gather together. I think the interesting thing is he was an electrical engineer and his room is where they have a wall in big, red letters that says electrical for their electrical closet, I suppose, so when he sees the word electrical, he knows that's his turn. They go on a weekly bus tour and they can play Bingo or some games. They have the TV, but he doesn't watch the TV very much. He is allowed to go to the assisted living side for meals if he wants to and also for their entertainment. He's higher functioning than most of the people there.

June 26, 2014

By Donna86837550

Everything looked nice and clean. They were very pleasant. They had nice rooms, and it wasn't dark. I just looked at the rooms and talked to them about finances. It was very nice.

June 17, 2014

By Gudrun4743

It was a newer facility. The staff there was pretty nice. It seemed to be the most affordable of the ones I have visited. They have small rooms and a lot of studio place. They also have a nice outside garden area inside the compound, which is important in our case. My husband is very much an outside person. I looked at the lunch menu that they offered, and it was OK. It looked all right, but they were not gourmet. They give you a choice, although not a very large choice.

October 30, 2013

By Marcelle1

I had made two visits here because that is probably the one that we will be moving my mother in. We were looking at a studio apartment and we were very pleased with their setup. We were also impressed with the things that the facility offered. We also chose this facility because of its location as it is near to my house.

September 19, 2013

By Dorothy25

One of my girlfriends lives here. I like this place. They're all good. They have about the same activities as any other facility offers. They have trips all the time for people living there. They also have concerts. I like that place. I would recommend it.

Nursing Home Reviews for Bayshire Carlsbad

• Licenses: 374603618, O80000627
  • State Licenses: 374603618, O80000627

About Bayshire Carlsbad

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Bayshire Carlsbad