Brookdale Alhambra

1 East Commonwealth, Alhambra, CA 91801
Brookdale Alhambra (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 13 days

Seasons change, but your rates don't have to. Move in by December 17, 2021, and lock in your monthly rate until 2023. Plus, get $1,000 per month off your first three months! Restrictions apply; ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale Alhambra

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Alhambra

January 13, 2015

By Aldith

Brookdale Alhambra was a very clean place. The food was great. The pastries and the dessert were fine. The rooms were huge, and that's a plus. Regarding the staff, they were very friendly people. They have a lot of activities. They even have a computer room which nobody else has. They have lots of other amenities. It was a very beautiful place. I would recommend this place to anybody. I was really impressed with the building and the food. The room looked like a home. From the outside, it didn't look like an apartment. There was lots of room.

October 19, 2014

My mom is at Emeritus. She has only been there a few weeks. The people that work there seem very helpful and very nice. My mom seems to like it. They do Bible studies and exercising. She has gone to bingo. She has a pretty good size room.

June 30, 2014

Emeritus at Alhambra had a very good setup. My friend's aunt was very happy there. It was an older apartment, but she was comfortable, and she was happy there, which was most important. It isn't what you would call a modern place, except that it was well kept up and clean, and it was OK.

October 30, 2013

Emeritus at Alhambra is in a good location. The rooms were big enough and they provide three meals a day. The staff are also nice, but the layout of the place is terrible.

October 21, 2013

By Robert T.

Emeritus was very well laid out. The rooms were clean and well kept. There were elevators there, too. It seemed like everybody who was there seemed happy and content. It was a very nice place but they wanted too much money.

April 07, 2012

By aa0715

It was a very good institution. I liked the area it was placed, right in downtown Alhambra. I liked the fact that they are conveniently located close to doctor offices, the city hall, libraries, and a few restaurants. The patients there seemed content with their stay. They are also near a few parks, which I think is also nice. The area seemed relatively calm and a good area to place a nursing home. They had great customer service and it all the employees had a great attitude and seemed like they enjoyed their career. They seemed very respectful to go along with it. The language barrier was also not a problem, their staff seemed to speak fluent spanish. Overall it was a great experience.

July 28, 2011

By jason728

the staff seem friendly and helpful,but when asked to clean stains on the carpet or take out the trash ,the work is not adequately done or is not performed at all. the food is just so so. needs to be more appetizing. social activity is adequate,but would need more encouragement from the staff and only then would i recommend the emeritus to others.

I'm very sorry to hear that your tour was anything less than positive. We truly appreciate that you took the time to let us know about your experience. We take every suggestion to heart and do everything we can to fix any problem brought to our attention.

We are dedicated to providing the very best for our seniors. I notified the community and senior leadership about all of your concerns and we will be sure to get this resolved.

Please feel free to contact us at http://www.emeritus.com/ethics or call us at (800) 429-4828. We would love to speak with you further about your experience and how we will ensure that your next experience with Emeritus is a positive one.

Thank you, Lori at Emeritus Senior Living

• Licenses: RCFE
  • State Licenses: 197802426

About Brookdale Alhambra

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Alhambra